Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Op-But I Like It

Spychi

Load-out

Mirage fully upgraded

Phage

Angstrum

Serro

Activate 1st ability -> Own everything with your weapons cause you deal AoE damage from number of clones x % of dmg your weapon deal... I really didn't know at first that those can do damage, I thought it would be more like a decoy, loki's decoy.

Overall Mirage is one of the most useful frames, I am thinking about switching from main Loki Prime to her... one thing is for sure bye bye Nova

INB4 people want nerf

Edited by Spychi

No people try to understand that she is Broken! She doesn't need a nerf. When not hosting, the clones draw on all the mods equipped at the time while amplifying the damage astronomically. However when you host the numbers are normal, nothing crazy. Her abilities are broken for Client. Don't confuse that with a nerf. 

No people try to understand that she is Broken! She doesn't need a nerf. When not hosting, the clones draw on all the mods equipped at the time while amplifying the damage astronomically. However when you host the numbers are normal, nothing crazy. Her abilities are broken for Client. Don't confuse that with a nerf. 

This is 100% truth.

i told my clan not to farm her but just go ahead and buy her she is now useless thanks to nerf heads like you because people like you take the taste out of pie cake ice cream and anything sweet so not fun i regret ever farming her.

i told my clan not to farm her but just go ahead and buy her she is now useless thanks to nerf heads like you because people like you take the taste out of pie cake ice cream and anything sweet so not fun i regret ever farming her.

She's not useless. Far from it. If you needed that bugged damage for her to be good how can you play anything?

This really should be the message people are slapped in the face with when they enter the Warframes & Abilities part of the forums.