Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Refund For The Scramblers?

Harazard

I'll merely say this, if the feature had to be recalled this quickly out of the game there was obviously something wrong with it and I can understand people who want a refund because there was an obvious fault in design of this thing. The scrambler did say it would generate "new" fur and attributes to your kubrow and obviously for a good amount of people it wasn't.

Are you sure it said new because if it did these people looking for a refund might actually have a case

The scramble clearly said "random". You didn't get the pattern that you wanted, then you ask for a refund? No. Just NO.

This is the mother of all straw men. For all the players I'm hearing asking for a refund, it's not about "I got the pattern I did or didn't want", it's "If you're going to go right behind us and make it 75p instead of 2000p, we feel scammed and would like the same shot at it that other players got."

If this were a change after months of scramblers being implemented, fine, but this was mere days after its appearance.

I'll merely say this, if the feature had to be recalled this quickly out of the game there was obviously something wrong with it and I can understand people who want a refund because there was an obvious fault in design of this thing. The scrambler did say it would generate "new" fur and attributes to your kubrow and obviously for a good amount of people it wasn't.

I could kiss you.

and...

ZfTilfJ.png

Edited by Sutherland

"new", as in a randomly generated attribute.  If that kind of wording tripped people up, I shudder to think how they get through buying a car or signing contracts.

And just because it was recalled quickly doesn't mean there was a problem.  DE didn't want people spending any more plat on something that asinine.

"new", as in a randomly generated attribute. 

A fur pattern isn't "new" if its exactly the same as the old pattern no matter how you argue it. It also said new color attributes, if white stays white...You get the picture.

Edited by Zulaica

A fur pattern isn't "new" if its exactly the same as the old pattern no matter how you argue it.

A fur pattern is new if you choose to pick another pattern from the pool of patterns and it just happens to be the same one!

"new", as in a randomly generated attribute.  If that kind of wording tripped people up, I shudder to think how they get through buying a car or signing contracts.

And just because it was recalled quickly doesn't mean there was a problem.  DE didn't want people spending any more plat on something that asinine.

I think that in this case the new in that sentence means new therefore people should not have received the same thing they already had

I said this on a previous thread.

DE has been very good about compensating people for losses when it is deserved.

Right now, they are discussing what happened with the Scrambler, and until that talk is finished, we all need to be patient and keep things civil.

With that in mind, I am locking the topic to avoid flamewars up ins.