Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Kubrow And The White Ilk

HAPPYOWNX

So , i bought about  5 kubrow and 2 were collected , all of them rushed to see what race was ,because I want a Huras.

All of them have white ilk and no one  have any type of pattern. That is ugly , how im supposed to mix their colours with imprints if they have the same color ?xD.

Another thing is Sahasa seems too be the most common race(4), followed by Sunika(2) and the last one of them was a Raksa.

Bad luck for me, since now i will craft them by the long way ( and how it must be).

Anyone noticed the same?

EDIT:

well now I noticed that my Raksa have a pattern , but the secondary color is a light yellow, so I can barely see it

Edited by HAPPYOWNX

I made a point to farm my first egg and my Kubrow is also all white, which is a bit disappointing, though it is a Sunika like I hoped. Since they closed down the scrambler I'm hoping they will develop some way for us players to control our Kubrow's appearance, at least somewhat. 

My first Kubrow was a White Sahasa, and now I have another baby Kubrow incubating but it looks EXACTLY the same as my first Kubrow.

Plain boring white with no pattern.

The only thing I'm hoping is that it not be  SAHASA  again. Pls. Don't be a Sahasa.

Just don't be a Sahasa and I will accept you plain boring white fur. Pls.

EDIT:

Did not buy them from store. Hunted the egg and crafted everything.

Edited by AVEOX

with the kubrows update I notice also that the new features have too much ''Platinum'' options, maybe warframe is beeing influenced by Perfect World politics

Highly debatable. Warframe has always had a "Rush with Plat" option and that's all this really is. Slots have always been a "Purchase Plat to get more" and rushing has always been a plat only option. Heck, cosmetics have always been plat only options. The only thing "PW" about this was the 10p for a "random" pattern, which DE has recalled and they consider the feedback, so...no. The PW thing died a while ago, let it die.

Highly debatable. Warframe has always had a "Rush with Plat" option and that's all this really is. Slots have always been a "Purchase Plat to get more" and rushing has always been a plat only option. Heck, cosmetics have always been plat only options. The only thing "PW" about this was the 10p for a "random" pattern, which DE has recalled and they consider the feedback, so...no. The PW thing died a while ago, let it die.

yiup ,  but personally i feel that. Maybe im wrong , maybe not , but the Time involved in the kubrows is Huge, if only I could use different kubrows without putting the in Stasis i will be great, like sentinels.

My first Kubrow was a White Sahasa, and now I have another baby Kubrow incubating but it looks EXACTLY the same as my first Kubrow.

Plain boring white with no pattern.

The only thing I'm hoping is that it not be  SAHASA  again. Pls. Don't be a Sahasa.

Just don't be a Sahasa and I will accept you plain boring white fur. Pls.

EDIT:

Did not buy them from store. Hunted the egg and crafted everything.

you can know that before the incubation is complete.

• It is possible to know your kubrow variant while it's still hatching by going to the mods collection > sentinel mods > sort by recent, and checking the most recent 2 rare ability mods that you have received (they should be paired) -  Warframe wiki