Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Stasis

Etsoree

Please remove the cooldown needed for stasis just completely. It's overall stupid that if we want to use a Kubrow that we have to wait three hours or use 10p to rush it to be able to use it in combat. What if I wanna switch back and forth between them?

Down with wait times!

Btw the only reason DE hasn't released a time-based frame is because people would say:

"Why can't my frame just fast forward through the wait times?"

lol Seriously though, its bad enough that we put space puppies in freezers, now every time we want them out I need to wait three hours!

I would at least prefer they changed the way it functions - like, once you put the kubrow in stasis, it's 3 hours until you can withdraw it again instantly instead of the other way around like it is now.

I do agree though, it's very counter-productive to the idea of having multiple kubrows at all - it pretty much removes any utility that might have.

Why not just have a little menu that pops up asking how many hours you want to keep your Kubrow in stasis for? That way, you could set it to your sleep or work schedule. Of course, there would be no getting it out early; it commits to the time that you ask it to.

Why not just have a little menu that pops up asking how many hours you want to keep your Kubrow in stasis for? That way, you could set it to your sleep or work schedule. Of course, there would be no getting it out early; it commits to the time that you ask it to.

That's a pretty good idea, and if we put our Kubrow in too early or late, its our fault and we suffer for it anyway

+1

+1