Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bonus Attack Drop A Bit Ridiculous?

xTysonx

I can understand that the Kubrow is a "pet" and has to be taken care of, but it a bit ridiculous that the bonus attack from them drops significantly EVERY DEATH.

Ex. I just used my 3 loves to bring him to 80%, only for us to both die (at the same time) from a Stalker Mag Attack 1st game and now hes back to 40% already  and now I have to wait 24hrs

I propose:

1) Lower decay of attack drop, such as 2-3 kubrow deaths -> -20%, rather than every death

2) Increase "love" per day

3) Disregard a kubrow "death" when both you and the dog are in bleedout, the logic he hates me more when were both dying is :l

Agree/Disagree? Seems a bit too punishing

Edited by xTysonx

I can understand that the Kubrow is a "pet" and has to be taken care of, but it a bit ridiculous that the bonus attack from them drops significantly EVERY DEATH.

Ex. I just used my 3 loves to bring him to 80%, only for us to both die (at the same time) from a Stalker Mag Attack 1st game and now hes back to 40% already  and now I have to wait 24hrs

I propose:

1) Lower decay of attack drop, such as 2-3 kubrow deaths -> -20%, rather than every death

2) Increase "love" per day

3) Disregard a kubrow "death" when both you and the dog are in bleedout, the logic he hates me more when were both dying is :l

Agree/Disagree? Seems a bit too punishing

+1 even if i have no Kubrow

For now, best advice is to equip Loyal Companion if theres a significant chance of your kubrow being downed-they can be quite hard to spot if this happens and it may take a couple of seconds to find them.

I don't think that the loyalty loss is unfair, but what I DO think is unfair is how short the base bleedout timer for them is.

I don't really understand what the point of the kubrow is. At the moment it feels like it is just a hybrid of a sentinel and specter but does neither job particularly well. At least with the sentinel or specter, it stayed relatively in close proximity to you and didn't really take many hits. The kubrow just runs around and gets hit by everything. If it turns out to be more useful or dynamic than a sentinel, it still suffers from upkeep costs. A sentinel you make, you mod and it does its job. A kubrow requires 100k sacrifice regularly, petting to make sure he can do his job +modding.

I just don't see what advantage a kubrow has or what new things it offers. Other more experienced players with kubrows please feel free to enlighten me.  

For now, best advice is to equip Loyal Companion if theres a significant chance of your kubrow being downed-they can be quite hard to spot if this happens and it may take a couple of seconds to find them.

I don't think that the loyalty loss is unfair, but what I DO think is unfair is how short the base bleedout timer for them is.

We all die at some point, I guess what I really mean is that its a bit harsh to lose 40% to a random stalker instakill /a teammate reviving you at the last minute (and kubrow bleedsout)/map bug in just 1 match, ofc it doesn't happen every game, but losing a giant chunk for something inconvenient or slow teammates just makes me stray from kubrow further compared to a sent that.....once in a lifetime dies

Edited by xTysonx

Why don't all things that can be revived (Specters, Coolbros) not have the "_____ is downed!" tag and timer is my question.

This. Way too short to be meaningful.

mine wont die because im going to level on mercury with valkyr until i can put my max link armour and link health with packleader, then life strike on valkyr

That's what I did, get some levels/mods for it first, now it's rank 20 and hasn't died yet.

Lol at ppl taking their unranked kubrow to pluto...

Why don't all things that can be revived (Specters, Coolbros) not have the "_____ is downed!" tag and timer is my question.

This. Way too short to be meaningful.

it's actually 19 seconds with the bleedout mod at max.

Edited by ReizoRyuu

Our Kubrows are gunna die A LOT in the early levels, feral kubrows can one shot them with their tackle and even mercury has incinerators which can kill my Kubrow in seconds.

1) I'd want the loyalty drop it be reduced to 10% drop per death, at least then you can die 6 times without worry.

2) I think they should change this a bit, either give infinite pettings but required amount increase (e.g 1st pet restores 20, then next restore requires 2, then 3, etc which reverts to 1 pet daily) or just give it a timer that restores loyalty by say 10% every hour. Heck maybe add kubrow snacks that restore loyalty.

3) I think this is just unavoidable :L 

4) Increase Bleedout please, heck just increasing to 5 seconds would be good, and make em just ragdoll on death, I don't want to watch my kubrow disintegrate into primordial soup like an infested.