Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Delete Kubrows?

MakiBadFox

Question

I'm pretty close to breaking point with this update, after making 4 separate kubrows i have made 4 Sasha Kubrows. The only kubrow i didn't want, seeing how much of a downgrade it is compared to the sweeper. My 3rd Kubrow was made from two imprints of Raska Kubrow and still got another Sashsa Kubrow.

So now i'm stuck with loads of Sahasa Kubrow's, how do i delete them? Is my question.

On a less related note, are Sahasa Kubrows going to be changed at all to be slightly less useless? If they gathered items instead of once in a blue moon giving me 20 rifle ammo, i might want one.

Edited by MakiBadFox

Sahasa seriously needs a buff. She's so depressingly disappointing.

Waiting 2 days for egg to hatch, and then another day for her to Mature, only to be disappointed by her lackluster skills.

Plus the goddamn rate of Sahasa is probably set to 99.99%. 

How strange.

Anyway, the bad part of it is that you're forced to buy stasis capsules now....

Urgh they are so broken and have caused me nothing but pure hell. My current mature Kubrow is stuck on -40% loyalty for 2 days now. People told me they are supposed to have bleedout as well which i have never ever seen happen with mine. He just poofs out of existence when he dies.

I give up >.< forever carrier drone then.

You can't delete them. Probably because of DE's "throwing out your kubrow is cruel" position. I wonder why they took out all the customisation and gave it away to very disbalanced RNG? Noone would need to get rid of them If we could predefine the breed and colors.

By the way, I saw 7 kubrows in game and 5 of them was plain white and 2 had a very desaturated pattern. Only one of them was Huras all the others was Sahasas. Quite ridiculous for something you can do only once in 5 days (without plat), isn't it?

You can't delete them. Probably because of DE's "throwing out your kubrow is cruel" position. I wonder why they took out all the customisation and gave it away to very disbalanced RNG? Noone would need to get rid of them If we could predefine the breed and colors.

By the way, I saw 7 kubrows in game and 5 of them was plain white and 2 had a very desaturated pattern. Only one of them was Huras all the others was Sahasas. Quite ridiculous for something you can do only once in 5 days (without plat), isn't it?

And then once it is done, you're stuck with it forever and there is nothing you can do. This whole breeding and traits system shouldn't have ever existed and they simply should have let us pick what we want. Especially when it comes to visual customization, i'd throw paint on it if i could at this point.

Edited by MakiBadFox

Urgh they are so broken and have caused me nothing but pure hell. My current mature Kubrow is stuck on -40% loyalty for 2 days now. People told me they are supposed to have bleedout as well which i have never ever seen happen with mine. He just poofs out of existence when he dies.

I give up >.< forever carrier drone then.

You have to add the mod Loyal Companion.  This was fixed in 14.0.5.  Kubrows with a maxed Loyal Companion mod have a 20 second bleed out time just like warframes.

Can't your Kubrow... Die?. I assumed that's what DNA Stabilizers were for.. I thought if you left it outside of stasis for a long period of time (Long as in say 12 to 24 hours) It's health slowly drops.  One would think once it hit's Zero it would die.

On the flip side. I have to say. I really hope DE implements something for the Kubrow were you can either release it back into the wild.

Or at the least.  This will sound very weird.  But Basically paste the Genetics of Two Kubrows on to your Current Kubrow to not only change the visual traits but kind of like a roll of the dice to change your Kubrows "Race"? or Type. 

Seeing as DE loves RNG so much I think it's relatively fair. As we'd have to construct said item twice. or get two Imprints off another player.

I'm pretty close to breaking point with this update, after making 4 separate kubrows i have made 4 Sasha Kubrows. The only kubrow i didn't want, seeing how much of a downgrade it is compared to the sweeper. My 3rd Kubrow was made from two imprints of Raska Kubrow and still got another Sashsa Kubrow.

So now i'm stuck with loads of Sahasa Kubrow's, how do i delete them? Is my question.

On a less related note, are Sahasa Kubrows going to be changed at all to be slightly less useless? If they gathered items instead of once in a blue moon giving me 20 rifle ammo, i might want one.

you must love them...no matter what

Can't your Kubrow... Die?. I assumed that's what DNA Stabilizers were for.. I thought if you left it outside of stasis for a long period of time (Long as in say 12 to 24 hours) It's health slowly drops.  One would think once it hit's Zero it would die.

This would be the first thing I tried if I wanted to get rid of a Kubrow; stop giving it stabilers. Haven't tried it since I like my Huras (in as much as you can like a disobedient dog that does what it wants and gets itself into trouble). Rather funny how removing attack mods doesn't stop it from attacking everything.

This is my conclusion from reading about all the issues. Not going to go for one at all. Not the way they work now anyway.

Yes. This is the correct option in my opinion especially once you consider the Prologue. 

That's what I'm going to try with my new kubrow, of which i don't know the gender or breed, but it's white and I bet it's a sahasa.

But that's the thing, in order for you kubrow to die it has to be out of stasis.  When it's out of stasis you cannot incubate or have another active kubrow available.  So you can keep using it while letting it die, but you cannot make any progress with another kubrow in the meantime.  From 100% health, it takes 10 days for a kubrow to die.

The only workaround would be to pull it out of stasis just before the reset each day, then put it back in afterward and pull out a kubrow you want to use.  This will leave your useful kubrow in recovery for three hours but you could at least use it if you have playtime later on.  GG if you don't have enough playtime to wait.  Or you could pay plat to rush the recovery...  Trollface.jpg

And if you're trying to hatch new ones you're entirely screwed because eggs cannot be put in stasis at all.  You can rush them, but pups also depend on the reset to mature, so during these 10 days you cannot mature another kubrow either.

Systems sucks, frankly.

So... To kill one off takes 10 days from the moment it hatches, so 8 days of maturity, twelve days total of it clogging up the hatchery, but that isn't even confirmed yet, right?

Classy, DE.

"Oh, let's just not implement a delete option just yet because of reasons. Let's feast on the impatient people buying slots over slots and let's make the breed not just completely random, but non-tradeable and of course give one doggy breed a way higher chance to get rolled than the others."

I feel like DE really tried to con us out of money on this one. Very unimpressed here. It's one thing buying slots for kubrows of your choice, but to have to keep buying slots for a slew of the same kubrows... with no way of deleting them or selling them...has really left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm definately not wasting time and money on these poor replacements for a sentinel.