Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think/hope The Larger Player Ship Is Going To Have

warpath514

An actual inventory module or market integration for selling off inventory like blueprints.

A desk or something of the sort where I can sit and read communications.

At the very back of the ship, an alcove with a bed, sofa and viewing window for relaxation. I would like to recline sometimes.

Oh and a dock area where friends can spawn to visit you on your ship. <3

Edited by holdenagincourt

How do we know that the Tenno aren't so genetically advanced that they have learned how to live without food, therefore, not needing to take a S#&$?

Maybe they can just go in their warframes.  Even the old astronaut suits were designed so that they can just go right in them so I'm pretty sure that thousands of years from now the advanced power armor will have even more advanced waste disposal features.

I think that was the planned bridge area for the ships, but then they changed it to the claustrophobic area we have now.  I like the big area and hope we have a chance to upgrade in the future.  But do add in a fancy captain's chair.  

I agree. They re-scaled the ship because the inside was too large compared to the outside and it didnt 'feel right'. I won't dismiss the possibility of expanding our ship, but what we have now is what we got. (its so small but at the same time people would moan if they had to walk around to each station.) Cant please them all.

What kinda stinky is that we don't even see the spinning entry/exit door anywhere. It would be super cool if we selected a node to do a mission on and had the option to walk over into the spinning door and dropped down planetside and got to see all that from a first person view. *drool*

I agree. They re-scaled the ship because the inside was too large compared to the outside and it didnt 'feel right'. I won't dismiss the possibility of expanding our ship, but what we have now is what we got. (its so small but at the same time people would moan if they had to walk around to each station.) Cant please them all.

What kinda stinky is that we don't even see the spinning entry/exit door anywhere. It would be super cool if we selected a node to do a mission on and had the option to walk over into the spinning door and dropped down planetside and got to see all that from a first person view. *drool*

Yeah, that would be awesome. This reminds me of the part in Aliens when they dropped to Hadley's Hope.

We're on an express elevator to hell! Going down!

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of a training room where u can fight against different enemies. I do think this would fit perfectly with the codex, when u have fully scanned a target u can train against it in a: holographic simulator? 

Maybe even try out new weapons before you buy them in the shop.

I really hope they add a bigger ship with stuff to do in thou, maybe like the Mass Effect ship but smaller. We are after all just one person. :P

optyk, on 27 Jul 2014 - 5:35 PM, said:

It may not be much, but someone recreated the Liset in Space Engineers here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298668184

It contains all of the features, both inside and out, including the deployment gate (it's apparently under the access ramp).