The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seems Like Nekros Should Be The New Mascot Of Warframe

Heidrek

Yeah tell me what you think. Seems like Excalibur and its prime has been severely underplayed, due to being versatile in an RNG based game. So it seems like the recent updates have pretty much chose Nekros to be Warframe's mascot, due to his farming ability, Desecrate. And Nyx seems like shes outta since only a handful of people go to high level missions.

Hrm...I would say 'most' people actually 'only' play high levels.

The very early missions, and the late game missions is where everyone congregates.  There is just no reward for anything in between.

Edited by Hexagoros

@hexagoros Yeah but the majority of us high levelers left outta boredom

Like in my clan i'm the only active player left because the farming is wearing players out. To be honest my interest in Warframe is tapping out and almost done. Only the hardcore farmers are still active.

Hmm, I do think Excalibur should still be the mascot. Why not make it Excalibur Prime to anger everyone? Making something 95% of the player base can't get up front and center? In all seriousness, I think changing the mascot would be weird, I see Excalibur on each side of the forums. You see the Excalibur statue in the Devstream, heck DE is currently selling limited edition Excalibur statues. The reason Excalibur is the first to be statue-fied is because he was first, he was number one!

Yeah tell me what you think. Seems like Excalibur and its prime has been severely underplayed, due to being versatile in an RNG based game. So it seems like the recent updates have pretty much chose Nekros to be Warframe's mascot, due to his farming ability, Desecrate. And Nyx seems like shes outta since only a handful of people go to high level missions.

Of course Excalibur Prime is 'underplayed' 95% of the player base couldn't get one. It's probably lower than 95% now. He was  a Founders' exclusive and not many Founders are left. Heck, the only reason I used Nekros in U14 was that I was leveling him, I has used a Forma on him, since he was my only Warframe that couldn't use my maxed mods. Waste of a Forma. After Nekros I used Mirage, because she was new and a ton of fun. Since maxing Mirage, been Excalibur Prime the entire time. Trinity if doing higher level content to keep my Kubrow alive. Other than that, Excalibur Prime.

Considering how long it takes to build the first frame - get Rhino on Venus but reach Saturn for Orokin Cells - I stopped playing Excalibur for the sole reason that I had to use it more than any other frame.
... Currently my slots are limited, so I debate whether to get rid of it or keep it until I expand my space, but a long time will pass either way before I returned to it willingly.

- On the other hand, with the Ember I use currently, I do not debate: As soon as it reaches rank 30, it will vacate the slot!

Edited by Zsar