Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Is Secretly Owned By Disney

Valedrel

For those that don't know....

The original cover art for the VHS of "The Little Mermaid" featured the big golden underwater castle.

Among the towers was one particular tower that was rather...."phallic" shaped and most likely was intentionally made that way.

Basically, male genitalia sneaking it's way into a family film. Look at OP's picture, the doorways resemble a man's "parts"

Cameo ≠ owned. Just saying. 

For instance, there is a book written by a modern author that has a cameo pertaining to the Vitruvian Man. Does that mean the book is written by Leonardo da Vinci?

Just to put things in the more rational side. 

The original cover art for the VHS of "The Little Mermaid" featured the big golden underwater castle.

Among the towers was one particular tower that was rather...."phallic" shaped and most likely was intentionally made that way.

Basically, male genitalia sneaking it's way into a family film. Look at OP's picture, the doorways resemble a man's "parts"

Mans parts no thats the toilet room us tennos use lol.

Excellent, I shall never see a void the same way.

So after running around for a bit i started noticing some odd shapes. This is the most Disney cameo i have ever seen. The Little Mermaid would be proud.

2014-07-23_00004_zps1d2b72b3.jpg

Actually,,, When talking about odd shapes...

I'm I the only one that see a huge penis/fallos symbol in that sceenshot?