Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Rank.exp

-.SP.-G43riel

So idk what happened...

i noticed that few friends that started with me and other who started later had passed my account rank/lvl. I was fine with cause well maybe they played more/better than me, but they didn't i just checked that my profile has been frozen, it just haven't been getting any kinda of xp and idk for how long it has been like that, maybe the same time the market / foundry bug has started?

...sighs...

just hope the update will fix these bugs...

My bar isn't full, i'm lvl 2 and it's been half way frozen fixedly for sometime now, my frame is lvl 30, my weapons and stuff are lvling up normally just that bar that isn't moving.

I checked looking at how much xp it had before i made a few missions, new ones and old repeated ones farming and then after that, surprise, it still had the same number. It was starting to get weird to see other ppl getting to the next lvl ahead of me while i got stuck so long in the same lvl.

Edited by g43riel

My bar isn't full, i'm lvl 2 and it's been half way frozen fixedly for sometime now, my frame is lvl 30, my weapons and stuff are lvling up normally just that bar that isn't moving. I checked looking at how much xp it had before i made a few missions, new ones and old repeated ones farming and then after that, surprise, it still had the same number. It was starting to get weird to see other ppl getting to the next lvl ahead of me while i got stuck so long in the same lvl.

--------------problem of quoting?----------------

your level will upgrade very fast if someone bring you to the maps you haven't unlocked

for example, you are rank 1 and 3 tough guy bring you to neptune boss and FXXX it up

you will see your exp. bar jump and you will shout: RAAAAAMPAGE!!!!!

Edited by HKGDot

The usual way of obtaining Account XP ingame would be ranking up weapons and frames. If it's at a stalemate, either you haven't ranked up your weapon or frame or you didn't preform the Ranking test.

Frames lv up - 200XP

Weapons lv up - 100XP

Once you hit the max XP (where the XP still required is 0) then you preform the Ranking Test in which you're challenge to do usually something random (killing a certain amount of targets within a given time with specific weapons, surviving for a long period of time, hacking consoles with enemies attacking you, etc.)

Edited by Yanga

why people post same thing about the test over and over...

they don't read ?

@Tyrian3k but my weapons are lvling the only thing on max lvl is my frame

maybe more ppl are also having this problem?

like the MArket / Foundry problem that didn't affect everybody

and yeah that one also got me so i can't lvl or buy or build things for the moment...

@HKGDot i'm killing bosses and unlocking places

sigh... i'll just wait for the update

Edited by g43riel