The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Starwars !

-NoxVenator-

Well, the Empire recovered for a bit, then (somewhat) made peace with the New Republic. 

The Star Wars EU is actually pretty fun to read, if you are into Star Wars from the original and prequel trilogies. 

EDIT: And speaking of which, the Separatist Droid Army would wreck the Corpus Robotics. 

I do like the Old Republic, those Republic Troopers got some sweet armor. The red and white with the helmet and visor, just really cool in general. I did like the prequels, those Clone Troopers are my favorites, with the Republic Troopers at a close second. 

I do like the Old Republic, those Republic Troopers got some sweet armor. The red and white with the helmet and visor, just really cool in general. I did like the prequels, those Clone Troopers are my favorites, with the Republic Troopers at a close second. 

I prefer Clone Commandos and Null-class ARC troopers. They have such a rich and sweet story for almost all of them. 

It's funny. Someone said that if we base the starwars side on the fan fic instead of the movie, jedi win. However, that ignores that if we base the WF side on fanfic, the tenno win.

Curious that they want to have an unequal balance.

It's funny. Someone said that if we base the starwars side on the fan fic instead of the movie, jedi win. However, that ignores that if we base the WF side on fanfic, the tenno win.

Well, there is Galen Marek to cover the Star Wars side (and Starkiller as well) for the non fan fiction side. 

Just make Juno Eclipse almost dead, then blame it on the Tenno. Watch Galen Marek and Starkiller go into Force Rage. 

Edited by Renegade343

No. 

Clone stormtroopers (the Kaminoan clones) can still shoot accurately. It is after the unofficial uprising of Kamino (creation of Anti-troopers [which are also Kaminoan clone troopers]) that Emperor Palpatine decided to use other genetic templates, which happened to be inferior to the Jango Fett template, which resulted in the overall decrease of accuracy and battle smartness in the Stormtrooper Corps (and the fact that the clones were ageing twice as fast did not help matters). 

i love you for knowing this

1. Grineer. Clone troopers can't aim.

You are kidding, right? 

Then again, there may be a small bit of a point with the Spaarti clone troopers. 

3. Stalker, easy. He'd ninja poof behind Boba Fett.

You do realise Boba Fett has fought Jedi a few times and won in some of them (or at least drew them to a draw)?

-snip-

The last one is based on situation really.

Tenno would require an explosive gun like Penta or Ogris to beat them because if they don't they'd deflect normal bullets and send them back to Tenno.

-snip-

Do explain to me you can make a solid projectile traveling at super-sonic speeds bounce off plasma. Wouldn't the bullet simply melt or evaporate?

1. Clone troopers, they're not built like degrading genetic copies.

2. Neither, they're both inept

3. Boba Fett, he can fly, has rockets, and doesn't look like he's from the Warframe reject pile.

4. Sith, no explanation needed but I'll provide one anyways. Can any known Warframe pull a star destroyer out of the sky and make it crash to the ground? Mag can barely send enemies flying across a map, I think not!

SecretSith01.JPG

As much as I like Warframe, Star Wars destroys them in comparison.

I only disagree with Grineer one.

Although they degrade the storm troopers lose in terms of numbers. Let's say Stormtroopers kill all Grineer on a planet and it takes days/hours/weeks but by the time they are successful to do so the Grineer will have already replaced the dead ones.

I only disagree with Grineer one.

Although they degrade the storm troopers lose in terms of numbers. Let's say Stormtroopers kill all Grineer on a planet and it takes days/hours/weeks but by the time they are successful to do so the Grineer will have already replaced the dead ones.

Stormtroopers have very superior battle tactics and experience under their belt (the clone stormtroopers, at any rate). See 501st Legion, 41st Elite Corps, 7th Sky Corps, Coruscant shock troopers, Wolfpack Squad, 2nd Sector Army, and others (before and after Order 66), and all the battles they won with tactics and planning. The Grineer cannot hold a candle against that. 

Hell, even the New Rupublic (The Rebels) managed to beat back the Yuuzhan Vong, and the Yuuzhan Vong army was massive and comparable to the Grineer, in size and retraining (including indoctrination of captured troops).

Edited by Renegade343

Do explain to me you can make a solid projectile traveling at super-sonic speeds bounce off plasma. Wouldn't the bullet simply melt or evaporate?

Actually, slugthrowers (bullet shooting guns for those not that into Star Wars) are the small bane of Jedi and Sith alike, as the almost invisible projectile means that they will have a harder time deflecting it, meaning a larger chance of getting injured and/or killed by slugthrowers (although Obi-Wan may survive that due to his mastery in Soresu). 

Edited by Renegade343

1. Grineer have actual armor and Napalms, and rollers, and arc traps.

2. True, but the Corpus do have the laser doors.

3. Stalker used absorb! It's super effective!

4. Rhino, use Iron Skin, Roar and Stomp! (Have yet to see a jedi block a earthquake that disrupts time and space)

In my honest opinion, Warframe takes the victory here.

Lol Rhino uses Iron Skin, last I checked lightsabers go right through metal. And what the hell good would absorb do against Boba Fett, he survived being digested for God's sake! And what happens when all the stormtroopers (not clone troopers) show up in an AT-AT walker and roflstomp the Grineer under foot.

Edited by Sedant

Stormtroopers have very superior battle tactics and experience under their belt (the clone stormtroopers, at any rate). See 501st Legion, 41st Elite Corps, 7th Sky Corps, Coruscant shock troopers, Wolfpack Squad, 2nd Sector Army, and others (before and after Order 66), and all the battles they won with tactics and planning. The Grineer cannot hold a candle against that. 

Hell, even the New Rupublic (The Rebels) managed to beat back the Yuuzhan Vong, and the Yuuzhan Vong army was massive and comparable to the Grineer, in size and retraining (including indoctrination of captured troops).

You also forgot the stormtroopers have ridiculously large battle vehicles. Napalm versus even the smallest walker would be comical.