Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Trail (Energy) Patterns

noveltyhero

Hey guys,

So we all know the bug with white trails and such happening, some people just experience washed out colors.

Well, once what happened to me was that the trail was the red I selected as well as the end being white and that looked freaking awesome as it was a pure white on a strong red (Halloween Palette).

And that inspired me to write this topic! :D

My point is that we should have patterns where you have two energy colors (melee weapons only of course) and with that people can customize the trail their weapon leaves, you can have straight lines, waves, cracks, dots what have you! ^^

What do you guys think?

If this could be done without having to dim the overall color palette, like it did when black energy was introduced, I would love it. There's more than one occasion where colored outline on white or black energy, and vice versa, looks really awesome.

Edited by Casardis

I think what you're talking about is an actual feature. Dunno if you've noticed, but the melee weapon trail mixes your warframe's and melee weapon's energy colors, blending them into one trail. Well, not exactly blending, more like putting them next to each other.

Edit: Noticed this happening since U14

Edited by Redstoneman