The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Aeon: Holder of the Time Fragment (Concept By Hunter126, Art By Arch111)

Hunter126

Time Frame? Can I join in too?

Chrona is a female, support Frame with somewhat Tanky Stats.

Base Stats

Health: 150 (450 at max rank)

Power:100 (150 at max tank)

Armor:155

Shield Capacity:75 (225 at max rank)

Sprint Speed: 0.95

Stamina: 100

Abilities

#1 Reload - 25 - Chrona sets up a temporal "save", allowing her to rewind to a previous state. Receiving fatal injuries will automatically rewind her back.

Upgrade

This ability will last for 10/12/14/16 seconds before she goes back to her original State. The Duration of the ability is determined by Power Duration. Casting the Ability again or dying will bring her back to her previous state, regardless of the duration. The percentage of Health, Energy and Ammo regained from rewinding are 5%/10%/15%/20%. The percentage is increased by Power Strength.

#2 Decelerate - 75 - Slows down time around Chrona and increasing the duration of her other abilities and her allies' abilities.

Upgrade

This ability will last for 12/15/18/21 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The range of the ability is 3m/6m/9m/12m. This is affected by Power Range. The percentage of the increased duration is 5%/10%/15%/20%. This is affected by Power Strength.

#3 Paradox - 50 - Chrona splits her opponents in two different states.  The current state will deal small amounts of  damage while receiving little damage. The previous State, however will deal and receive full damage. If the Previous state is killed, the current state will cease existing and drop health orbs and additional loot.

Upgrade

The duration of this ability is 15/20/25/30 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The radius of the ability is 9m/12m/18m/24m. This is affected by Power Range.

Need a Break, Tenno?

#4 Stasis - 100 - Pausing all time around her, Chrona renders all enemies motionless and silent.

Upgrade

The duration of the pause is 12/15/18/21 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The Radius of the Pause is 9/12/15/18 meters. This is affected by Power Range.

You should also comment on mine. Compare between OP's and Mine.

sorry I was doing mine but

1 sounds pretty OP

2 sounds OP but i like it

3 is kinda confusing for me

4 is a good one, similar to snow globe or Bastille, but its good for an ultimate

so the stats are supposed to be tank stats except replacing increased shields for increased health, okay but rather lower armor slightly or lower health a bit maybe.

actually I can't because its hard to not make it too close to blades storm or too close to hysteria maybe

When Valkyr's Hysteria is activated, does she automatically attack enemies or do you have control of her, do you know?

Yeah, you have control of her. I agree, it can't be too much like Bladestorm, but something similar, in general.

Yeah, you have control of her. I agree, it can't be too much like Bladestorm, but something similar, in general.

it will be hard but I have another idea for an alternate

I'll think of this idea, but I'll do my alternate for now

If his powers revolve around time, why does he shoot air slashes and explosions? It just doesn't really fit.

Oh and why does Excalibur have Super Jump when he revolves around swords

It will be really unique like still using time to improve himself, this is my concept, this isn't much of it so I'll keep this going

Oh and why does Excalibur have Super Jump when he revolves around swords

It will be really unique like still using time to improve himself, this is my concept, this isn't much of it so I'll keep this going

He's a melee frame. Mobility = getting into melee faster

It's not bad to have differently themed abilities, but you have to make them mesh a little. Right now this guy seems like an air/explosion frame who can also control time.

He's a melee frame. Mobility = getting into melee faster

It's not bad to have differently themed abilities, but you have to make them mesh a little. Right now this guy seems like an air/explosion frame who can also control time.

Now I just said energy for ultimate instead of nebula, an energy created through space-time and sent to the future

1st its hard,okay instead it will be still improving himself by instead attacking enemies nearby all at once

I'll update a bit

and I'm also wondering why Zephyr has an explosive ability.(Dive Bomb) like a downwards Tail Wind with explosion, I thought something like that would be suited for an explosion frame.

Edited by Hunter126

Now I just said energy for ultimate instead of nebula, an energy created through space-time and sent to the future

1st its hard,okay instead it will be still improving himself by instead attacking enemies nearby all at once

I'll update a bit

and I'm also wondering why Zephyr has an explosive ability.

It's called "dive bomb" which matches with her flight theme. The air slashes in particular don't seem to match with the theme at all.

It's called "dive bomb" which matches with her flight theme. The air slashes in particular don't seem to match with the theme at all.

even if its a concept

its similar to tail wind and the effect at the end is what I'm talking about, almost like a Super Jump with Heavy Impact

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for people who enjoy this

I switched the first ability for one of my alternates

now I just need art or I need to find out what a time frame would look like, lemme think unless any of you guys have any clue what Chronos would look like, I'd like it if you try to come up with one.

Hi there. Timeframes are cool but hard for DE to do I think.

The art for this then? You want me to give it a try?

How about:

Persian style Genie with turban and wrapped ib ornate cloth/armour?

The body *could* hold devices like clocks or hourglasses but I dont kniw how to make that not cheesy.

Time. Decay. Aging. Travel. Stand still.

Hmm. Ok , how's this?

Chronos, void timelord

Design: blue shimmering frame like a heat mirage. Robes and belts bind ornate time-devices in place sort of like Vor and the key. Think orokin clocks.

The helmet resemble Frost but like a turban if it belonged to a genie desert wizard.

Clawed ringed hands and chain-like bands hanging from him, trailing behind.

Build: Pretty much Frost or Volt?

Colors: blue, grey, gold, sand/ purple.

How 'bout it?

Hi there. Timeframes are cool but hard for DE to do I think.

The art for this then? You want me to give it a try?

How about:

Persian style Genie with turban and wrapped ib ornate cloth/armour?

The body *could* hold devices like clocks or hourglasses but I dont kniw how to make that not cheesy.

Time. Decay. Aging. Travel. Stand still.

Hmm. Ok , how's this?

Chronos, void timelord

Design: blue shimmering frame like a heat mirage. Robes and belts bind ornate time-devices in place sort of like Vor and the key. Think orokin clocks.

The helmet resemble Frost but like a turban if it belonged to a genie desert wizard.

Clawed ringed hands and chain-like bands hanging from him, trailing behind.

Build: Pretty much Frost or Volt?

Colors: blue, grey, gold, sand/ purple.

How 'bout it?

kinda like it but where did you get the genie stuff from?

Tthe genie-idea is obviously in homage to fantasy like prince of persia, plus I think the style is beutiful.

Not enough persian/egyptian designs imo.

What I get from your wanted image is a quite angular, blocky frame, do I read this right?

Allmost like a combat armor.

Tthe genie-idea is obviously in homage to fantasy like prince of persia, plus I think the style is beutiful.

Not enough persian/egyptian designs imo.

What I get from your wanted image is a quite angular, blocky frame, do I read this right?

Allmost like a combat armor.

what I mean with the genie thing is how did you think that was time/ how is related to time?

kinda slim, not tanky, Chronos is pretty mobile but yeah some kind of combat armor, but no not angular, sharp parts on the armor like how Excalibur, Nyx & Frost have horns on their helmets, and those parts on Loki, I wanted like sharp parts facing backwards unless it looks weird then someone can make it look different.

Ok.

Sand runs in the hourglass.

Sand is desert.

Genies grant wishes by altering time and matter.

Genies are immortal.

Pretty much that.

I kind of get your ideas, just the energy exhausts got me confused.

Allso thought of the warframe being glass at places, like Mag. Inside the vortex of time flows, trapped inside untill Chronos unleashes it.

A time based warframe IMO, would be like trying to put Jesus in the game of Smite.  He would either be massively overpowered or massively worthless, depending on your view of Jesus. 

On the subject of a time based frame, the situation would be similar.  this frame would either have something that we already have in several other frames such as Nova, Vauban, Frost, and Valkyr; or be massively overpowered with the ability to halt enemies in their tracks so you and your team can easily dispatch them or have an ability that can do that and rapidly age your enemies until they're dead.

A time based frame would also violate the lore of the game, because if the tenno had the ability to control time then why are they close to extinction.  The only explanation, outside of some BS laws of the universe thing inhibiting interference, is that the original user of this frame allowed it and if that's the case,  why is this frame trusted at all?  Who could be trusted with this power?  I doubt the Lotus would