Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Aeon: Holder of the Time Fragment (Concept By Hunter126, Art By Arch111)

Hunter126

Tempus. I like it.

Now that Valkyr is no longer open to speculation, I have time for other things.

I will see about squeesing Tempus in there somewhere.

okay take your Time

Edited by Hunter126

• 3 weeks later...

finally added Strength, Duration & Range upgrades

there was an ability in the Alternate Abilities section called Pause#2 because i had the Pause ability as a 3rd so Pause#2 is an alternate ability and ultimate ability, instead of a 3rd ability it is a fourth because it's much stronger but now I've changed the name from Pause#2 to Acceleration and changed bits of the ability. Find and read Acceleration in the alternate abilities section

• 3 weeks later...

3)Pause

Creates an expanding sphere of frozen time, freezing any enemies within the barrier, growing until to the point reaches it's limit and detonates, creating an effect that causes nearby and inside enemies to be slowed down.

Well someone beat me to Tempus.. Well, at least I have Prosvolí̱, which can rapidly produce infested sinew, and harness the deadly virus Prosvonus. The least I can do is help improve what you have made.

For the pause ability, it should instantly freeze time at the spot your cursor is at, starting at its max radius. HOWEVER, The more enemies/bullets that come into contact with this, the weaker it gets. Additional enemies and bullets will start to enter at about 50% of their speed and rapidly back to 100%. It will also freeze objectives (Lets say your doing a raid, you can freeze the objective on its tracks to allow your team to take out enemies). Touching bullets during this will neutralize them because in reality, your litteraly going through it <That's not how time works, Its a complete solid if you freeze anything. Everything will be unable to enter the field and freeze as soon as it touches the sphere, because the sphere will transfer its energy to anything that touches it.

Actually, I have given thought into this. After posting onto my topic, I will post here for you to take.

I will put a link on my page to this, but to prevent it from being lost, I would have to post on my page. Anyways, here goes!

Well someone beat me to Tempus.. Well, at least I have Prosvolí̱, which can rapidly produce infested sinew, and harness the deadly virus Prosvonus. The least I can do is help improve what you have made.

For the pause ability, it should instantly freeze time at the spot your cursor is at, starting at its max radius. HOWEVER, The more enemies/bullets that come into contact with this, the weaker it gets. Additional enemies and bullets will start to enter at about 50% of their speed and rapidly back to 100%. It will also freeze objectives (Lets say your doing a raid, you can freeze the objective on its tracks to allow your team to take out enemies). Touching bullets during this will neutralize them because in reality, your litteraly going through it <That's not how time works, Its a complete solid if you freeze anything. Everything will be unable to enter the field and freeze as soon as it touches the sphere, because the sphere will transfer its energy to anything that touches it.

Actually, I have given thought into this. After posting onto my topic, I will post here for you to take.

I will put a link on my page to this, but to prevent it from being lost, I would have to post on my page. Anyways, here goes!

the thing is, i added expansion to the ability to separate it from the similarity of Snow Globe, it slows enemies down in 1 second enough to the point that it freezes them. Tempus is quite a manipulation over time to be able to do stuff like this.

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

I have been wanting to find a good design that inspired me for Tempus. What I came up with may surprise you, may not be what you have in mind, or preferably be a look you like.

Look forward to your feedback!

--snip--

Well I like this art, I'm not good at judging art. can you tell me why you designed him like this?

Next I mostly want to see the side view and back view 

I'm gonna add this to the OP

Edited by Hunter126

Well, the six eyes you know of course.

What I really wanted was to do something that fits with DE:s new artdirection. I think Chroma, Ash Prime and Equinox speak loudly that it is a different kind of warframe now, and we dont allways know what it is when we look at it.

The blades/flowers contast the flat central shape and again I wanted many places to look

Not sure about the body yet, but I will keep figuring it out.

Changed the 1st ability of Tempus

1)Accelerate- Slows enemies down the closer they are to Tempus, this also boosts sprint and combat speed of him and nearby allies.

I'm also going to be changing the 2nd ability and the Ultimate because I reckon these 2 aren't obviously time-related, not something noticeably related with time like my 3rd ability Pause which was quite related to freezing time, So I've changed the 1st which was not as time-related either and will be changing the 2nd and 4th some time after i've thought about it

• 2 weeks later...

Added new 2nd

2)Reiterate- Create projecting images of Tempus that repeat his every action, dealing multiple the amount of damage depending on the number of projections.

I still need to figure out an option for a new Ultimate

Ah screw it I'll comment. Always nest seeing a time frame and what people come up with.

This was mine, if your interested or not.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/515751-warframe-concept-epoch-the-time-warframe/#entry5759090

Yeah ours are quite different from each other, If i recall there's 4 levels (including the unranked level) in an ability so it goes x/x/x/x, for your reset ability I can't tell if 75% is his max ability rank or 25% is his unranked, you need to tell how long the abilities last, how far they go and yeah

But I see that you just started Yesterday so I'll let it slide

4)Rapid Senescent- Causes Tempus to release projectiles that deal continuous aging to enemies, during this process enemies are damaged and also become more susceptible to damage and when the target dies the projectiles can be passed on to another, however this can significantly drain Energy per second.

added Passive ability and I'm thinking of changing his name

what do you guys think of the name 'Aeternam'

Edited by Hunter126

As names go there is a format DE seem to like.

Loki

Nekros

Limbo

Zephyr

Hydroid

Oberon

Pretty compact names.

If you want a feel of time or eternity, how about Eon?

yeah I reckon it's a good name, i'll probably add that

cause y'know I heard Typhus might be put in and I thought Tempus sounds too much like Typhus so i should change just in case

Edited by Hunter126

• 1 month later...

I am stopping by to tell you I am working on a 3d-bust based on the sketch I did earlier.

I am feeling fairly good about it so far and might have something to show soon. A slim build I think suits best but I'll see what happens with the chest first.

This is awesome.. 

Gives us insight into Warframe lore

:D

I might change Eon's Lore actually, I'm bad at making lores the one I put was just a try, unless someone wants it to stay there I might change his lore and try to make it somehow more interesting

I am stopping by to tell you I am working on a 3d-bust based on the sketch I did earlier.

I am feeling fairly good about it so far and might have something to show soon. A slim build I think suits best but I'll see what happens with the chest first.

Okay, I just don't want something much too similar to wearing clothing like Atlas, Chroma, Mesa and Limbo. I want something with more connected clothing like Oberon, Hydroid & Frost in the least but at most straight battle exo-suit like Ash, Excalibur, Loki, Nekros

Okay, I just don't want something much too similar to wearing clothing like Atlas, Chroma, Mesa and Limbo. I want something with more connected clothing like Oberon, Hydroid & Frost in the least but at most straight battle exo-suit like Ash, Excalibur, Loki, Nekros

I read you. More exoarmor, less fancy suit with armorbits.

• 2 weeks later...

so far.

time3_by_gaber111-d9cyjf0.jpg

tempus_warframe_by_gaber111-d95new0.jpg

I never got any feedback on the work, and I am wondering what the status is if this concept.

Are you still interested in it or do you consider it to be more or less done?

Sorry been a bit busy that i accidentally somehow missed it out on my notifications

it' looks kind of weirdlike the gaps in the no outline 3d model for the mask it larger and pushed in more, it's clearly not as similar as the outlined art, if this is not gonna limit you but can you kind of make the gaps farther away from the center of the face like the outlined art and maybe spike it out a little, everything else is fine, if I have any other concerns then i'll say

Edited by Hunter126