Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker

L0G4N277

So whats up with the devs denying the stalkers existance. I think what the stalker id really one or more of them logging into to the game with A super Tenno and the ability to kill other Tennos. When their done killing one or more Tenno they log out.

its just a running joke they have, to add to the stalkers mystery 

Dude I fought against that thing and it acted more like a human player then an A.I. NPC..... Unless they have some new tech software that no one else in the biz has than maybe every ones right.

Edited by L0G4N277

That wouldn't appear to be the case since The Stalker shows AI behavior. I got him stuck on a corner once and just picked him off at range as he stood there taking it.

Really that good to know casue like I said he seemed way smarter the last time I met him. Though come to think of it the times before that he did seem A.I. ish idk.......

Edited by L0G4N277

Well do you guys think that maybe we will get a stalker Warframe..... And I would like to hear your ideas as to what abilitys he or she should have. New ones or the same. Give me your thoughts...... That ya sounded wrong and creepy.

are'nt stalkers bots? ò.ò You made me perplexed since till now i thought they are just random mobs.

Loved the stalker of yesterday which crashed himself vs my Trinity link, i trololled him lol.

When I tried Trin's link he just laughed and told me my abilities don't affect him as he pummeled me to death...

I was in the middle of a defense mission when the stalker showed up and owned my &#! in like 2 hits, i have 480 shields and everything. I went back for revenge and he was gone, its cool, next time he shows up ill be ready for that &#!.

So whats up with the devs denying the stalkers existance. I think what the stalker id really one or more of them logging into to the game with A super Tenno and the ability to kill other Tennos. When their done killing one or more Tenno they log out.

Nah, I've seen Stalkers do really dumb things that no player would do. Like get stuck on walls while I unload a gorgon into his face for ten seconds.

No mystery, how do you stop a ninja? Send another one.

More than likely the first of many more "Dark Side" Tenno like villains faction, with skills mirroring the current warframes, only way more buffed.

Would be funny if it's real name rhymes with Raiden. ;-)