Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Lore

Mr.Intrepid

So let me just start off by saying I don't really have a side on this touchy subject but I respect both creationists and evolutionists. That being said here is my idea. So in the beginning of the Tenno there was the father Tenno (Hayden sort of the God in this story), he created (reproduced) more Tenno (Angels). These Tenno lived happily in the Void (Heaven) until many Tenno revolted. The "good" Tenno destroyed all but one of the revolting Tenno (Stalker). Stalker was cast out of the Void for his leadership in the revolt but he still seeks revenge. This was just a tiny thought but what do you guys think? Some of my stuff may be completely wrong but ehh. I had fun thinking about it. Thank you and please discuss.

Let's not bring religion into Warframe. Besides, none of those ideas make sense.

Not really religion, just comparing Warframe to religion to give you an idea of what he was thinking of. In a way, it does make sense, but by this logic Stalker is the devil and Lotus must be Saint Peter.

The Stalker isn't a Tenno.

Not technically, but man does he do a damn good impression.

@OP,

The Tenno war among themselves, so unless you have Good Tenno, Evil Tenno, and In-Between Tenno fighting it out, you can't have the Tenno simply be 'angels.'

Also, Hayden Tenno didn't 'make' anything.  He was infected by the Technocyte Virus, and then was strapped into the first Warframe.

Edited by Hexagoros

The Sentients were jetpack wearing robo-dinosaurs locked in an unforgivable battle against the Tenno betrayers sent by the great god Hayden. Until recently, the robo-dinosaurs of the Sentients unearthed an ancient disk from planet earth, old records of music from a mythical musical group known as Linkin Park.

When the Tenno attacked the Sentient's HQ, a flying robo chrome space skull with flaming eye sockets, the robo-dinosaurs unleashed the ancient music from their Orokin loudspeakers. Half of the Tenno force, much to Hayden's dismay, turned black and red, oozing sadness, anger, and vengence from their very pores. The Stalkers and the remaining Tenno fought against each other while Hayden shot the Sentients with his enchanted rocket guitar with fourty two strings. The Sentients dodged the first attack with the aid of their jetpacks but fell to the next shot in a spectacle of explosions and the power of rock.

When they died, their souls were ripped from their bodies and imploding into itself, creating the Void. The Hayden god, and the unconverted Tenno were shot out from the void and were scattered across the solar system. The Stalkers, however, were completely vaporized except one. With his dreary heart, he vowed revenge that day and will soon scour across the system in search for the hidden Betrayers.