Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Colors Are Rage Inducing

HAYABU5A

the colors themselves are more vibrant and there is more variety of shades and thats great

BUT every perfectly colored frame, using the old colors, is COMPLETELY ruined now

people are angry and frustrated about the implementation not the colors per se 

so now you cant play the game, now anything u select u you have to sit down and recolor everything trying your best to recreate the perfect look and balance you had before which took hours and hours of time on all your gear 

so if your even a moderately a veteran player warframe just became Warcolors: Online and you have to spend most of your timing pretending to be a graphic artist instead of a player of the game 

even after all that time spent many things just wont look as good before (high contrast vs mellow and blending)

people spend alot of time testing and trying all sorts of color schemes and by suddenly introducing this out of nowhere you just shafted them and their time

having to do all over again after spending alot of time getting them perfect according to personal taste just because space dogs dont look as intended is infuriating, frustrating and a major turn off because its a major time sink spent out of gameplay for no reason

im sure all the people who love to color stuff in all day and not play the actual game love it 

such a waste of time (and no its not fun doing everything again)

I don't think it takes more then maybe 10 minutes to color every frame in the game, yes I have them all. So I don't see what the fuss is, not only that but I play with colors often because I am a vet. It's a fun way to entertain myself whilst switching between missions and helping other players.

OMG I HAVE TO RECOLOUR MY STUFF!!! THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED!! 

Are you serious? No... ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Look. I understand it takes time to recolour everything but come on... It's like 5-10 minutes max. Take it easy, relax. 

Edited by Letter13
tidying inappropes language

They do have an option though. Hence the free colors. The complaining is unwarranted and petty. -3-

The gamma pack doesn't seem to be an exact match, and it only covers one of the many palettes that are in game.

I don't think it takes more then maybe 10 minutes to color every frame in the game, yes I have them all. So I don't see what the fuss is, not only that but I play with colors often because I am a vet. It's a fun way to entertain myself whilst switching between missions and helping other players.

Heh, I spend more like twenty or thirty minutes with each frame/weapon when I first get them just doing the three colour presets ;) (and one of things I'd most like to see in Warframe is the ability to save more than three colour sets, so I can spend even more time fiddling with them ;) ).

If we got exact palette matches, it would probably take me about an hour or so to get every weapon and frame ported over. And if we don't get them, it'll probably take a weekend or two to get everything sorted (if I even can, I use a lot of dark purples and they've all been turned into blacks and reds for the most part :/)).

[...] 

BUT every perfectly colored frame, using the old colors, is COMPLETELY ruined now

[...] 

so now you cant play the game, now anything u select u you have to sit down and recolor everything trying your best to recreate the perfect look and balance you had before which took hours and hours of time on all your gear 

[...] 

so if your even a moderately a veteran player warframe just became Warcolors: Online and you have to spend most of your timing pretending to be a graphic artist instead of a player of the game 

even after all that time spent many things just wont look as good before (high contrast vs mellow and blending)

[...] 

people spend alot of time testing and trying all sorts of color schemes and by suddenly introducing this out of nowhere you just shafted them and their time

[...] 

having to do all over again after spending alot of time getting them perfect according to personal taste [...] is infuriating.

[...] 

+1

the colors were better before this update.

Edited by Spectre225