Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Size Changing After Performing Finisher

PixalatedVortex

That's my Kubrow in the first mission run.

ya2yi9nd.jpg

And that's the Kubrow after the first mission run....something is broken :(

d97qk5ga.jpg

Basically he turned back into the chubby baby bodytype with messed up fur...that's certainly not what my Huras should look like. Slender Assassin=/= fatty baby :[

Sometimes my Sunika starts off pretty small in a mission.  Not sure if this is the Sahasa size or if he just shrinks randomly, but most of the time he looks like so at mission start:

21jpyf9.jpg

29x9boz.jpg

Usually after a few, or several, minutes he will return to normal:

2w5ptuo.jpg

zksmeb.jpg

Edited by LazarusDark

So my Kubrow is probably about the size of a medium-large sized dog. However, when in missions he will double or triple in size after using bite or a finisher. I'm not complaining mind you as I enjoy my larger buddy but I have to wonder if this happens to anyone else. Also, he just hit 30 and wow oh wow, you guys who are asking if Kubrows are worth it, they 100% are. Absolute combat MACHINES. 

My Kubrow has 2660 health and 1.7k shields, he's a Sunika. I have no idea what his damage numbers are but he has the 330% maul and maxed bite along with maxed savagery. So he one-shots most common high level mobs. 

My Kubrow has 2660 health and 1.7k shields, he's a Sunika. I have no idea what his damage numbers are but he has the 330% maul and maxed bite along with maxed savagery. So he one-shots most common high level mobs. 

Where did you train him?  I keep hearing people complain about their kubrows dying in seconds to arc traps or running into infested hordes and being ripped to pieces.

Wow

this makes me more interested in using my kubrow...

If you take Loki it stealth's the Kubrow as well as yourself and the Kubrow can attack, so I just went into early level missions and stealthed and let the Kubrow kill stuff. Then as he leveled to the point where I could equip maxed health and shield link. After that point it was all Rhino to enjoy the 110% and 150% bonus to health and shields. 

If you take Loki it stealth's the Kubrow as well as yourself and the Kubrow can attack, so I just went into early level missions and stealthed and let the Kubrow kill stuff. Then as he leveled to the point where I could equip maxed health and shield link. After that point it was all Rhino to enjoy the 110% and 150% bonus to health and shields. 

Ah....Loki again...

As the title says my Kubrow appears about the size of a dog on my screen but on my friends screen the see him as a much larger creature 

And my Friends see there own kubrows as giant as well whats stange is the large ones don't have collars and they change on the ship my friend went to pet his massive kubrow and it turned into a dog sized one but next mission it was massive again 

This is very annoying please fix 

I know they are meant to vary in size but clearly it isn't working correctly 

Edited by PixalatedVortex

As shown in the linked images, my Kubrow size changes during the mission, from small to normal, sometme it's the ennemies that are shrinked when he attacks them.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-O5g_DIugOAw/U86-PzmPg8I/AAAAAAAAJPQ/kapg1kyV6PM/w986-h555-no/Warframe0268.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SXysQVPyYQw/U86-Sy1a8LI/AAAAAAAAJPk/25oxd0trYTo/w986-h555-no/Warframe0269.jpg

Going to just add a bit to this thread here, don't mind me.....!

Also having this problem.  My kubrow is tiny, on my ship and when I start missions...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44226247093629347/1F8502A15C021B116F44A3169B92DEAD5AA97220/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44226247095946247/36959115175A91CB781091DBD9FCA931E7EA9E00/

As soon as he uses a finisher move, he turns gigantic!

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44226247097927010/E54125585DC049311D2EF2F5AC5CC294504573E9/

Friends say he starts out gigantic, not miniature.

I'd love for him to stay miniature though!  His name is Timbit so all Canadians should understand why he needs to be tiny!  Actually, I don't really care all that much but I thought I should mention this size changing stuff is still happening~

A similar animation scaling issue has actually been present for a while now. It's the same when you try and use a finisher on an upscaled enemy (a Grineer heavy, for instance). The animation forces the target to shrink down (or scale up, but haven't seen it happen) to its default scale.

Except here it's the other way around for some reason, the Kubrow gets adjusted to the size of the target character model.

I assume it's the same issue in a different context, and I'm confused as to why a bug this obvious hasn't been fixed since forever.

EDIT: Correction: it's not "the other way around", both models are reset to its default scale to playback the animation.

It's not seen on Warframes performing finishers because they are all scaled at 1.0, while the Kubrow model size is variable and is often, if not always (no idea about size variations, can't bother to look it up) less than 1.0, resulting in its size increase.

I've also found it hilarious that a MOA (at least the Fusion one) at its default scale is tiny.

Edited by Artarrwen

Same mission, same spot =_=;

Wave 1

Warframe0266.jpg

Wave 3

Warframe0268.jpg

Also, when tagged with marker, it is shown as 'Enemy' on 3D space and on radar.

The collar disappears while playing as client.

Edited by ntyd1s

Sometimes my Kubrow is about the size of labrador and other times it is the size of a mastiff, it seems to happen whenever it performs the standing execution. it would be appreciated if someone could tell me what size it is intended to be.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291507485

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291507498

Sometimes my Warframe's Spline grow taller too (Especially whey get Switch Teleported by the Grineer Commander)

and the other time Heavy Gunner Shrink (When get Stealth melee attack or Ash Bladestorm)

I Think it's related to animation bones.