Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Size Changing After Performing Finisher

PixalatedVortex

My Kurbrow finally matured, and so I've been soloing Mercury terminus t try and level it.

But Ive found an odd bug.

Every level at the start, the beast is puppy sized, and much less aggressive, after finally getting a few kills it then becomes full sized. Until the next run where the cycle repeats. Takes approx 10 kills to reach full size each time. 

My Kurbrow finally matured, and so I've been soloing Mercury terminus t try and level it.

But Ive found an odd bug.

Every level at the start, the beast is puppy sized, and much less aggressive, after finally getting a few kills it then becomes full sized. Until the next run where the cycle repeats. Takes approx 10 kills to reach full size each time. 

I'm having the same problem, but it never reaches full size in a mission.

Someone I spoke to said their kubrow just randomly became full size at the start of a mission, then never changed back afterwards.

is anyone else getting random kubrow sizes when they enter and leave missions? some missions i join and my kubrow looks fine, then others its the same size as it was when its a puppy...

it makes him look really weird because he's super buff and then gets super tiny. he looks like i fed him steroids in his puppy chow xD

I haven't gotten this issue (yet, don't want to rule that out) but others have posted about this same issue. Must be a reoccurring issue if there are multiple threads about it.

Edited by -Himari-

I haven't gotten this issue (yet, don't want to rule that out) but others have posted about this same issue. Must be a reoccurring issue if there are multiple threads about it.

oh i didn't realize i was repeating, i should have checked first :/ 

at least im not the only one and it will hopefully be fixed soon :)

So i have a sunika kubrow(female) she is really big allmost the size of my mirage(the warframe im currently lvlng) but she starts the game really small like half the size she is suposed to have and she only returns to her original size after she bites someones neck. So what i see is a really small dog bitting someone in the neck and the turn into a horse lol xD.

Dosent affect any of the gameplay i just think is kinda stupid.

Edit: Not sure if this is the right place to post this :)

Edited by Masspayne

So i have a sunika kubrow(female) she is really big allmost the size of my mirage(the warframe im currently lvlng) but she starts the game really small like half the size she is suposed to have and she only returns to her original size after she bites someones neck. So what i see is a really small dog bitting someone in the neck and the turn into a horse lol xD.

Dosent affect any of the gameplay i just think is kinda stupid.

Edit: Not sure if this is the right place to post this :)

I'm no moderator or anything, but there is a section in the forums specialized in PC bugs... it isn't far from here.

As far as your topic goes... You're right. Its nothing that huge and it doesn't mess up gameplay experience, but its and odd thing to look at when you start the run with a pup and end up with a bear as sidekick. It's definitely something to fix but with on-going login issues worldwide, this thing bug might get its fare share of love when everything chills down.