Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow

Smooth00

Question

Which do you think is the best kubrow so far?

Huras is great because of the supportive and offensive skills but i think the Raksa kubrow have taken that title.

The Sunika seems to be the favorite on trading, but its skills don't seem to be every effective outside capture misssions.

The Sahasa is one i am most disappointed with, although its skills do benefit ammo draining weapons, it simply is impossible to be out of combat in missions like survival and keep in mind the Sahasa kubrow can only acitvate "Dig" when they are out of combat or when there is no enemies nearby. Its other skill which is identical to the Sunika's skill is also time consuming, although it can be useful on heavier units.

18 answers to this question

I have a Raksa, and I love it!

It's Howl helps so much at Defense missions, and it constantly replenishes my shields so I can be protected without Fast Deflection.

I think that:

Huras - Shade

Sahasa - Carrier

Sunika - Dethcube

Raksa - Wyrm or Reverse Djinn

I think the best ones are Huras, Sunika and Raksa. The Sahasa needs a buff to be better than Carrier.

Edited by Noxonion

In terms of combat, I'm obliged to say Sunika for the time being, seeing as I've heard they can drag down the Stalker and G3 because they're "VIPs" and are sitting ducks on the ground.

But Rhino x Hyena Raksa is a dream that I need to come true...

Edited by 5n0-b411

They seem pretty balanced to me. Sahasa is excellent in survival and just in general damage wise. Raksa is good in defense and in general as a tank/cc, although Raksa always does end up pissing me off by throwing off my aim because she/he barks at most inopportune times. Sunika for pure damage and handy for captures/assassinations. And Huras is useful in same areas as Shade - not weak, but highly reliant on player actually wanting that invisibility.

They seem pretty balanced to me. Sahasa is excellent in survival and just in general damage wise. Raksa is good in defense and in general as a tank/cc, although Raksa always does end up &!$$ing me off by throwing off my aim because she/he barks at most inopportune times. Sunika for pure damage and handy for captures/assassinations. And Huras is useful in same areas as Shade - not weak, but highly reliant on player actually wanting that invisibility.

You see, in survival, enemies are filling the map constantly. It maybe impossible to kill everyone in the room so your sahasa can start digging unless you are pro.

Depends on what frame I'm using for it to compliment my abilities, with my Rhino which I use often I love the Sunika. But for Loki or a more supportive frame I like my Huras.

I see you take the link between warframe and kubrow seriously, as it was meant to be.

You see, in survival, enemies are filling the map constantly. It maybe impossible to kill everyone in the room so your sahasa can start digging unless you are pro.

Huh. This seems to be only your problem, not mine or people I play with. Sahasa starts digging pretty often even when you're moving around and fighting much of the time.

Edited by zoffmode

Huh. This seems to be only your problem, not mine or people I play with. Sahasa starts digging pretty often even when you're moving around and fighting much of the time.

If i'm near an enemy, it will either use its claw/bite attacks or use ferocity... i'm not sure how you got yours to dig in combat though...