The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Credits Do You Have, And What Is Your General Rank? [Tenno Rank?]

achromos

2,757,044 credits according to me last screenshot. Either 14 or 15 I think, would have to log on to find out for sure.

Great thread for hackers to target people. Good job geniuses for bragging out your info.

Yes, because a hacker is going to totally use this information to hack us. Great strategy, genius. 

Maybe you shouldn't post, because that master symbol paired with your different-than-default avatar could tell hackers that you have/had quite a bit of platinum on your account. Same principle as you acting like we shouldn't post this information because of hackers.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Great thread for hackers to target people. Good job geniuses for bragging out your info.

Why would ANYONE hack for CREDITS that are NON-TRADEABLE :P

If it was Rank/Plat/Password, then maybe I'd understand but you are being far too paranoid.  The only reason I didn't state mine is because I didn't want to brag and prevent other people from feeling welcome to boast or just post for the luls.

7.5mil credits, rank 16 (75% of the way to rank 17), and a total income of I can't remember and I can't check because DDOS

EDIT: I know it's over 50mil total income I think maybe 67mil if I remember correctly. My goal is to have over 100mil

Edited by Desgax

Sorry but for PS 4 player Pics or didnt happen , no way you got that much on ps4 also that rank is not unlocked yet i think on ps4

Anyway MR 16 10,651,331 creds

Its not hard to believe, if you dont contribute any to alliance or clan, I would be 50+ million as well. I waste mine in transmuting though and you can easily get 1 million credit daily just running 20 T3 keys.

V5bklA8.jpg

Edited by (PS4)ELIT3_EXP3RT-01