Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Proto Armour Comeback Or A Nyx Nemisis Skin ([By Milanster101])

milanster101

I don't think the Excalibur Proto-skin is coming back. 

Why?

It was a one time exclusive to those who celebrated Warframe's One Year Open Beta celebration. I myself would like to see others with this skin, but I don't foresee DE releasing it. It's kind of an "exclusive" to those who celebrated it at that time. 

Maybe next year, we'll get some sort of Nemesis Nyx skin or Proto-Glaive skin (or maybe even both!). But I don't see Proto-Excalibur coming back.

I was just wondering if excaliber proto armour would ever make a comeback I reacently saw someone using the skin I asked and the player (name wont be mentioned... cause i forgot the name) and he said that it wasent for purchase anymore and was a once off buy so I was wondering if it would make a comeback or if DE would make a nyx nemisis skin from dark sector which i think is where the proto skin idea came from. So basically my questions is will the excaliber proto armour ever make a comeback and if not will a nyx nemisis skin be made

feel free to leave comments with your opinions on the matter

thank you

No it was a limited thing and should never come back I shelled 150 plat for a 1 time available item if DE makes it available again its not fair

I never was a fan of completely exlusive items. Yes, Founders are out of question and should never be returned ( had time and resources to buy them ), didnt found any reason to shell out that kind of money on a game.

Anything else should make return at some point. I didnt used single exclusive for at least 3 or 4 months ( except Prova Vandal since that latest one ), and i dont know why other people shouldnt have them.

Proto Excalibur should be anniversary offer and have yearly return on Market. Give people option to spend their Platinum, as more Platinum spent equals more profit for DE.

I don't think the Excalibur Proto-skin is coming back. 

Why?

It was a one time exclusive to those who celebrated Warframe's One Year Open Beta celebration. I myself would like to see others with this skin, but I don't foresee DE releasing it. It's kind of an "exclusive" to those who celebrated it at that time. 

Maybe next year, we'll get some sort of Nemesis Nyx skin or Proto-Glaive skin (or maybe even both!). But I don't see Proto-Excalibur coming back.

Im going to keep hope it comes again

I never was a fan of completely exlusive items. Yes, Founders are out of question and should never be returned ( had time and resources to buy them ), didnt found any reason to shell out that kind of money on a game.

Anything else should make return at some point. I didnt used single exclusive for at least 3 or 4 months ( except Prova Vandal since that latest one ), and i dont know why other people shouldnt have them.

Proto Excalibur should be anniversary offer and have yearly return on Market. Give people option to spend their Platinum, as more Platinum spent equals more profit for DE.

couldnt agree with you more dude

the excaliber skin should be brought back for people that could buy it