Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Offer/price Problems

Laidaz

Well I'm starting out with "make an offer"-appendage as well when spaming the tradechannel with a list of WTB items...

If they don't provide one with their initial whispering then I'll ask them nicely again and if they don't then I know they are out to haggling (which I don't have time for when working down a long list of parts/mods for mates or myself or having to deal with mulitple offerings at once) and/or scamming and that's when I state the average price that's stated on most trade sites or use the offerings other people made.

If they start to complain then their chance is gone. As easy as that.

Sometimes when I'm in the mood I might pay more than the average just to get over with it and to end spaming the trade channel. Mostly I'll buy from the seller more than I initially asked for just to fill up the slots... and rarely if I like the guy I'm trading with I'll throw in a prime part they don't have for free ontop of the Plat.

That's how I do it.

But I've got nearly every mod anyways... there are only like 10 left I don't have yet... and most of them are stances and the new Kubrow mods which I haven't had much time farming yet. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

If people say "pm price" i won't even try to send messages to them... maybe in future i just pm everyone with "pm price" with 999plat. That will make you happy? 

edit:
Reason, when pm:ing lowest price wftrading has... never got pm back. People just wait someone desperate to get that one plat or two to get slot.  Asking how much they offer and getting pm back seems to work better than sending price and not getting pm back.

Edited by Agullimux

If I make a post starting with "WTB" and ending with "PM offers", I expect to see a number in all messages that pop up on my chat. If instead I get "how much you offer lel" I usually reply with a lower-than-usual price to see if they go away. I barely buy stuff for plat though, but when I do, I make sure it's for a decent price, so I don't even reply to obvious rip-offs.

Well I'm starting out with "make an offer"-appendage as well when spaming the tradechannel with a list of WTB items...

If they don't provide one with their initial whispering then I'll ask them nicely again and if they don't then I know they are out to haggling (which I don't have time for when working down a long list of parts/mods for mates or myself or having to deal with mulitple offerings at once) and/or scamming and that's when I state the average price that's stated on most trade sites or use the offerings other people made.

If they start to complain then their chance is gone. As easy as that.

Sometimes when I'm in the mood I might pay more than the average just to get over with it and to end spaming the trade channel. Mostly I'll buy from the seller more than I initially asked for just to fill up the slots... and rarely if I like the guy I'm trading with I'll throw in a prime part they don't have for free ontop of the Plat.

That's how I do it.

But I've got nearly every mod anyways... there are only like 10 left I don't have yet... and most of them are stances and the new Kubrow mods which I haven't had much time farming yet. ^^

you gave me something to reflect upon, maybe i am doing this wrong.

Thank you for enlightning me, i apreciate it