Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

I really dont care about how much of the already broken new S#&$ they fixed. Today I got a BP for the 'Scindo' dual axe weapon, and considered crafting it since I had a stance labeled for 'Axes'.

BUT knowing this game, I checked the wiki first, because you can never be too sure when bad design will jump in and screw you.

TURNS OUT, I WAS SMART TO DO SO, BECAUSE DUAL AXES ARE LISTED AS DUAL SWORDS ON THE WIKI, BUT NOT IN THE MARKET.

CATEGORIZE THE WEAPONS ALREADY. CHECKING THE WIKI PRE-EMTIVELY SHOULD NOT BE PART OF GAMEPLAY.

The Scindo isn't a dual-axe; it uses the axe stance. :) That said, I can understand your frustration, as it is indeed pretty annoying to keep checking the wiki to make sure that a weapon uses the stance you think it does.

I crash more annoyingly now. I physically have to kill warframe through the taskmanager and its happening about every time i finish a mission when i dont solo. I also get the logout bug as well but thats not as big of an issues and doesnt occur nearly as often as the previous bug.