Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Effectively Play With Mirage

CrashDaxter

Question

They should slightly nerf the damage output of Hall of Mirrors. A "1" ability can't simply have

- clones that fool enemies for good survival

- 25 energy cost yet its duration lasts for 15 seconds at base

- increased AOE because clones shoot near Mirage's crosshair

- increased damage with 30% for each clone so if you are lucky, you can hit the same target for 120% extra damage, and this is affected by power strength mods

- damage output can be modified by eclipse

- clones can pick up loot, replacing the carrier as a whole on this ability

If Hall of Mirrors doesn't get nerfed in some way, it will be abused just the same as the pre-nerfed Molecular Prime. BOOM BOOM everything at low-mid level at a low energy cost.

It's PvE, who cares?

It's PvE, who cares?

Why bother doing any thing i mean who cares?

Why not have every first skill wipe the whole map clean and warp you to the end its PVE who cares?

Why bother adding new guns or warframes just make 1 super gun and warframe its just a game who cares?

There has to be balance other wise it screws the game up big time this is such a problem that Mirage One warframe to rule them all

One warframe to find them One warframe to bring them all and in the Void Bind them.

I see the forum is messing around giving stupid black/grey text for no reason at random.

Edited by Darzok

Why bother doing any thing i mean who cares?

Why not have every first skill wipe the whole map clean and warp you to the end its PVE who cares?

Why bother adding new guns or warframes just make 1 super gun and warframe its just a game who cares?

There has to be balance other wise it screws the game up big time this is such a problem that Mirage One warframe to rule them all

One warframe to find them One warframe to bring them all and in the Void Bind them.

I see the forum is messing around giving stupid black/grey text for no reason at random.

She's super squishy, it's clearly a trade-off. If she had Valkyr stats with those powers it would be a problem but she doesn't. She's as squishy as Loki so it's a fair trade off

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

She's super squishy, it's clearly a trade-off. If she had Valkyr stats with those powers it would be a problem but she doesn't. She's as squishy as Loki so it's a fair trade off

I see you fail to understand and do not think past low hp = high damage only.

The fact she has low hp means little HoM will draws enemy attention why giving her 120% more damage and last 22 seconds then you can mod it to last longer and boost the damage all on the first skill and just 25 power how can any one try and make out this is not OP.

Then taken form the wilki so not sure on eclipse if the stats are right or not but it says 300% but could be a typo and be 30% damage boost but still that will effect HoM boosting that for more damage and lasts 20 seconds all this damage for 50 power and if she runs in to a dark area 70% DR.

The sheer power of her skills are out of line with every other Warframe and its silly and OP and there is no way you can make a good case here to defend her been this powerful.

Why is the dam forums messing around with my posts and making all the text grey/black at random still.

Edited by Darzok

The fact she has low hp means little HoM will draws enemy attention why giving her 120% more damage and last 22 seconds then you can mod it to last longer and boost the damage all on the first skill and just 25 power how can any one try and make out this is not OP.

Hall of mirrors barely draws aggro, and the clones are so close that enemy shots will often hit you anyways. It also only about doubles damage, which puts it on the same level as warcry and speed which about double melee dps