Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

That's when I fail to jump over a wall XD

Anyway I don't think that at DE people are stupid, so they will probably find who is doing this (not sure about when tho) and hopefully they will make the server safer too.

Well, DE, when you find them, let me know. *goes back to sharpening Venka*

We hope this is resolved soon, so we all can enjoy our favorite game.

ICE? Screw ICE. the only time i like ICE is when i'm drinking my soda, its good for nothing else. tax my favorite place to level and exploit the DDOS attack opportunity, even if their not behind it, theirs still*******

I don't follow Warframe on the PC much but is their really a theory that the DoS attack is occuring because of a clan dark sector conflict?!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with issue but sucks for those who want to play....

Have you considered running a cloud based server setup? Its kinda like RAID 1, where when one drops, another can rise quickly to take its place, it'd be best to have em in separate locations considering how much this is happening it might be worth the time and money

Guys Warframe is down, You are all grown ups. you know when the time comes, When tragic things happen, You must do one thing and One thing only......

f6f.gif

Aww but I've been doing that all day, I'n kn@ckered! :(