Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

I think the most part that annoys me about this all is the fact that some people are un-affected....

I don't wish people ill, but, I feel like it's putting them above us. :L

Edited by Aelodil

Well, there goes my login rewards. I've been trying all afternoon and I cant. If indeed Perfect World Entertainment did buy out DE, then I'm done anyway. PWE is the absolute worst. I'd rather back Ubisoft or the dreaded EA. I won't play a pay to win game. We all know that's what PWE does.

Of course, until I can confirm that PWE did indeed buy out DE, I'mma keep trying to log in.

Well my only experience wit PWE has been STO and that's not pay to win.

It was intended i think ^_^

If i loose my stuff because of this, it's bye bye warframe ^_^, im sure we'll be fine though :D

Everything should be fine, DE keeps ((hopefully) multiple backups, and the hamsters are always well fed. So the hamster mafia will be coming to town :)

It was intended i think ^_^

If i loose my stuff because of this, it's bye bye warframe ^_^, im sure we'll be fine though :D

Well I doubt at this point they would. A compensation would be asking for too much, just a simple fix I will be awesome. I use the word simple very loosely of course.

I wish kids would stop DDoSing everything. Its truly the most annoying thing on the internet. I really would like to be able to play a game without having the poor devs deal with 12 yr olds thinking they're being funny.

I hate people that DDOS For no reason.

My theory is that the they are doing this cause they hate the new update.

I mean it's no secret that the Kubrows are broken (And not in the good way) Maybe that's there motivation.

Should I be? I played it like, twice and didn't like it so I never played it again.

People will resort to doing things like this, if not for competitive reasons, or "protest" for the "lulz"..

My theory is that the they are doing this cause they hate the new update.

I mean it's no secret that the Kubrows are broken (And not in the good way) Maybe that's there motivation.

Disliking the new update is a lame reason for a ddos.

I think it's someone who got banhammered.

Edited by WEREsandrock

I wish kids would stop DDoSing everything. Its truly the most annoying thing on the internet. I really would like to be able to play a game without having the poor devs deal with 12 yr olds thinking they're being funny.

Sometimes its not just some kids being edgy, but other rival game companies.

People will resort to doing things like this, if not for competitive reasons, or "protest" for the "lulz"..

Usually a DDoS occurs when someone thinks they are being the revolutionist against the evil monsters. Though in reality DDoSing is just not fixing anything but causing more delays and problems. But hey, can't really do anything about it unless someone is some sort of counter-hacker. That would be nice, hack the hacker who is doing to us poor tenno ;A;