Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbis Stuff

Glisp

I actually like Orbis. I'm a little sad he doesn't talk enough. Other than that, I was noticing that Darvo mentioned getting a new one. Then I got the idea: Why not make several different Orbis with different personalities and sell them as cosmetics in the market?

Like for example: Have one with a seductive female voice and personality or have one that talks like a black guy. And have them react differently to things like saying different stuff in Vor's prize (if you decide to play it again). Yeah yeah, I know it's a lot of work but it would definitely be a cool feature.

I'd also love Orbis to be a bit more interactive. Perhaps have him comment on some things (though not over doing it as obviously that would be annoying) or have a control panel where we can "poke" him and stuff to get him to speak.

Like for example: Have one with a seductive female voice and personality or have one that talks like a black guy.

*laughing and cringing* 'Black guy' isn't a personality.

I, for one, would pay for a Cephalon that sounds like Obama, but I doubt that's what you had in mind.

Neh he's just too bland. You would think a frustrated AI left alone since the death of the Orokin would have some character, stand for something.

I just tune him out, and not because he's annoying, he's just dull, with all the distinctiveness and ardour of an uninspired reading of the train time tables.