Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitter Warframe Alerts (Remove Reward For ? Missions?)

Brasten

The new WarframeAlerts Twitter account should likely be adjusted so it doesn't give away what's in the ? alerts. I realize its likely using the same random generation results the as the in-game, however some slight adjustment to the bot that's doing the tweeting would be good.

I know people can check what the ? is before doing it... if someone else already ran it and posted that info. However the official Twitter system should likely still be hiding that kind of info.

O.O it gets the info directly from the servers. I don't think it generates it again, it just gets the info that's already available. It's what people have been doing anyway. They just made it more convenient for those who do not want to repeat artifact missions. :D

At this point, I wonder why the reward is even hidden from us in-game. Since the reward is the same for everyone, it doesn't take long for one person to spread the information. Perhaps just reveal on the alert screen what the reward will be, and then maybe create truly random rewards for some alerts that just roll for a random reward from a select pool upon completion.

At this point, I wonder why the reward is even hidden from us in-game. Since the reward is the same for everyone, it doesn't take long for one person to spread the information. Perhaps just reveal on the alert screen what the reward will be, and then maybe create truly random rewards for some alerts that just roll for a random reward from a select pool upon completion.

I agree, the ? in-game should just show the loot. Because not every alert gives loot, and because none of the loot rewards can be traded, every alert that gives loot should definitely say it gives loot and what loot it gives.If the alerts' rewards are going to be turned into yet another altar for the vengeful old god that is the RNG, then the loot needs to be able to be traded or traded in to the Lotus for a stack of player-determined rare components or something.