Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

That's pretty bold of you to say.

Especially oh you know, t4 normally have 4 players. So you can have an ash blade storm a large group of enemies while the others defend the cry pod as well?

I mean this is just logic.

Indeed you could and as everything it would rely on your party make up, if you set up well in advance with people you know and trust, sure ash is a great asset, so would banshee saryn or any other frame, with the right group and right tactics, but in general, with pugs, i would rather have an excalibur on my side than ash.

Indeed you could and as everything it would rely on your party make up, if you set up well in advance with people you know and trust, sure ash is a great asset, so would banshee saryn or any other frame, with the right group and right tactics, but in general, with pugs, i would rather have an excalibur on my side than ash.

Then say that. 

I when I see someone say that ash is useless, I will defend him because he is not useless. 

Valkyr or Ash to diss some people off.

Or Loki.

I think I'd ban nekros and oberon.
Edited by TheErebus

Loki/Loki Prime.

Only attracts A******s and Little Billys. Godawful frame. I'd make sure everyone knew I did it to and there was nothing they could do. Every hour of the game.

And every time someone went into their ship, Ordis and Lotus would be like, "Reminder, Loki and Loki Prime are gone. Drop off your tears at the nearest tear receptacle before heading to your next destination. Failure to do so will end in misery for you. Get on it Tenno."

Then say that. 

I when I see someone say that ash is useless, I will defend him because he is not useless.

I never once said he was useless, just that I would rather have Excalibur than Ash in a general group, because utility trumps damage usually by the time you reach 30 minutes in a survival, or around wave 30 in defense.

I never once said he was useless, just that I would rather have Excalibur than Ash in a general group, because utility trumps damage usually by the time you reach 30 minutes in a survival, or around wave 30 in defense.

Apologies then. I still see that though…a lot.

Wow I know you did not say you would rather have Excal in a T4 surv / defense over an ash...... hahahahahaha

excal is trash after 30 mins in a T4

75% of the time im picking him up off the floor after 30 min runs

get off the poster boy frame/ tutorial frame band wagon

Wow I know you did not say you would rather have Excal in a T4 surv / defense over an ash...... hahahahahaha

learn to play, then talk. Excal falling to the ground means you have a bad player, not a bad frame. no excalibur should die when he has radial blind.

Says someone whose played the game what....2 months? LOL

kills a handful of minions over a period of time, i would rather have a room stun/blind tyvm, rather than watch an ash go I GOT THIS, kill a few things and the cryo chamber explodes while hes doing his fancypants manuver.

his fancypants manuver? hell, you so @(*()$ made my day... whait... night. xD

Edited by kirin9

Then say that. 

I think I'd ban nekros and oberon.

What the hell is wrong with Oberon?

Also, while I wouldn't want to, if I was forced to I'd kick out Excalibur. He's useless compared to every other frame and is just pathetic in general. There's nothing special about him. The only redeeming virtue was the prototype skin, and that was only a limited release.

What the hell is wrong with Oberon?

Also, while I wouldn't want to, if I was forced to I'd kick out Excalibur. He's useless compared to every other frame and is just pathetic in general. There's nothing special about him. The only redeeming virtue was the prototype skin, and that was only a limited release.

Excalibur is one of the top 10 frames, while poor Oberon is somewhat worst frame for now. He is getting a rework tho.