The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

kills a handful of minions over a period of time, i would rather have a room stun/blind tyvm, rather than watch an ash go I GOT THIS, kill a few things and the cryo chamber explodes while hes doing his fancypants manuver.

1.5 Year ash player here. Smoke bomb, rekk all enemies. Nuff said.

Poor desing being solo frame in co op game. Poor design being OP in PvP ( tho that might be problem with every frame as they are designed without PvP in mind ). Poor design being completely out of everything when using Bladestorm. Poor design being having no proper crowdcontrol and utiliy ( because damage scaling ).

I rearely see people using Ash in PUGs, and when they do they mostly use him for fun. Yes, he can be pretty good when in hands of skilled players, and some of my clanies use him for our "derp" runs. But in general, he doesnt bring much into teamplay and he becomes liablity at some point.

Liking or not liking him is personal preference, i dont like how he works. Never liked pure damage types, because i am not person that is bothered with numbers. People my or my not like him, and that is all personal. Everyone can use what he wants and whenever he wants.

Except you don't need to run CO/OP in Warframe, and you don't need a Warframe that focuses on crowd control. You just need to focus on killing the enemy in the fastest way possible by using the best weapons and the best mods. There is no synergy in Warframe, it's just a bunch of people running around with well built Rhinos, Valkyrs, Lokis, Trinities, etc running around with Boltor Primes, Somas, Pentas, Dreads, and Lankas murdering the ever loving gak out of the enemy. There's no careful balance of abilities and use of complex teamwork like in RPG's or class based shooters.

I never understand the focus people have on CO/OP in Warframe, when the game clearly isn't even built for it. If DE actually wanted to make a CO/OP game, they'd have to completely restructure the warframes, their abilities, damage tables, and modding in order to encourage players to work together. However right now in Warframe, CO/OP isn't needed at all, people just grab the best weapons, abuse stats, then run around soloing the level with no danger posed to themselves. When I play survival, I barely ever even see my teammates. We're all on entirely different parts of the level and murdering Grineer/Coprus/Infested/Tower as they come into view, occasionally popping life support pods. Communication only occurs when agreeing to use LS at 50%, time to leave, and maybe a passing acknowledgement when we bump into each other when looking for a new mob of enemies to murder horribly.

It's only at really high levels that stuff ever gets serious, and that's just when you pull out the real cheese, like Valkyr or Loki. Then you go right back to the above, hardly ever seeing your teammates or bothering to help each other as neither party needs aid. That's Warframe. People seem to be mistaking the game for Borderlands or Left 4 Dead.

Except you don't need to run CO/OP in Warframe, and you don't need a Warframe that focuses on crowd control. You just need to focus on killing the enemy in the fastest way possible by using the best weapons and the best mods. There is no synergy in Warframe, it's just a bunch of people running around with well built Rhinos, Valkyrs, Lokis, Trinities, etc running around with Boltor Primes, Somas, Pentas, Dreads, and Lankas murdering the ever loving gak out of the enemy. There's no careful balance of abilities and use of complex teamwork like in RPG's or class based shooters.

I never understand the focus people have on CO/OP in Warframe, when the game clearly isn't even built for it. If DE actually wanted to make a CO/OP game, they'd have to completely restructure the warframes, their abilities, damage tables, and modding in order to encourage players to work together. However right now in Warframe, CO/OP isn't needed at all, people just grab the best weapons, abuse stats, then run around soloing the level with no danger posed to themselves. When I play survival, I barely ever even see my teammates. We're all on entirely different parts of the level and murdering Grineer/Coprus/Infested/Tower as they come into view, occasionally popping life support pods. Communication only occurs when agreeing to use LS at 50%, time to leave, and maybe a passing acknowledgement when we bump into each other when looking for a new mob of enemies to murder horribly.

It's only at really high levels that stuff ever gets serious, and that's just when you pull out the real cheese, like Valkyr or Loki. Then you go right back to the above, hardly ever seeing your teammates or bothering to help each other as neither party needs aid. That's Warframe. People seem to be mistaking the game for Borderlands or Left 4 Dead.

Yeah, which is why my friends and I always had the most fun in game when playing it together. Yeah, can't be because the game isn't focused for co-op. Nope, not at all.