Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Fire Blast

Turnoverman

One simple question: Why doesn't it work like Ruk's fire blast or the fire blast that arson eximi use?

Fire blast is... well... less than useful. It would just be kinda nice to have fire blast do something, and a big punch to the face combined with knockdown at the cost of a long casting time would be just that, and it's not like the ability doesn't already exist in its entirety.

I'm not saying that it would make fire blast Ember's new best skill, but I'm just saying it doesn't make much sense for an eximus ancient infested to be able to outclass her in ability to blast fire.

I still feel underwhelmed by the Arson Eximus fire blast, But sure, the current fire blast need some improvement as in its utility, enemies just avoid it altogether which make the ability useless unless you just want to buy time for a few seconds. The dmg is...well...meh

Fire Blast is underwhelming, counter-intuitive, and unsafe to cast.  That said, changing it to the Fire Leader flame nova is not the answer.  I wouldn't be opposed to a complete remake of the ability but at the very least it needs an animation improvement and some kind of secondary effect. 

Edited by RealPandemonium