Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Weapon, A Tool And So Much More!

Blacque

What I propose is simple!  Maybe people might like the idea if I put it out there.  So here goes!

-deep breath-

I want a chain weapon.  There I said it!  I want a long chain weapon that I can swing around and do heinous things with! 

Now I realize the problems with this already but like most of my posts, I do go into some detail about what I want, and why I think that what I want, COULD Actually be a good addition to the game.  I sound SUPER selfish right now I know. 

Chain:  A long reach weapon that does slash damage because duh.  It's channeling strike does the standard channeling damage, it can be held like Glaive/Kestrel for added oomph and maybe have a proc. >.>

But here's where things get interesting.

Let's say the DE took this a step further and added -trumpet sound!-  ATTACHMENTS! (Because those attachments for the Dragon Nikana they.. don't do much.  Pretty tho!)

Introducing the 'Kunai WITH Chain!' (Any YuGi Oh Fans out there?  I know I'm not)

Chain with a pointy tip!  A long reach weapon that does slash damage because duh!  It's channeling strike does the standard channeling damage, it can be held like Glaive/Kestrel BUT DOING SO CAUSES YOU TO THROW IT OUT LIKE SCORPION DOING HEINOUS PIERCING DAMAGE TO A SINGLE TARGET AND PULL THEM OFF OF THEIR FEET!

#getoverhere

A weapon that has attachments that can be purchased and crafted to modify it's properties!  HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!

But wait!

There's more!

Introducing Ball in a cu- Ball on a chain!  That's right!  We took a chain and we slapped a ball on the end of it.

Chain with ball!  Long reach blah blah blah, but it changes the property to impact damage because THERE IS A FREAKING BALL AT THE END!  It might even have a higher status chance to proc knock down!  If you hold down the button you can do a whirl wind attack and FLOOR THE ROOM!

One weapon can fit variable roles, with goodies to slap on them, alternative between for enemy types and locations!  DO NOT MAKE IT ELECTRIC.  Make it metal!  Good old fashioned metal!  The combos can alternate between the attachment types with Stances being specific to the attachments!  IT... WOULD... ROCK!   Just like...

Orbital Satellite On Chain!

Chain with a freaking satellite attached to it that shoots freaking lasers! (Okay maybe that's going a bit too far.)

The idea I think has some merit but by all means ladies and gents, toss me feedback, other ideas, support or even your criticisms because y'know... internet.  Also as a side note!  The attachments could be from each faction, with Grineer providing the iron ball (roller?) the Infested providing a spear (or the Tenno).  The Corpus I dunno... they could probably provide some kind of glow stick on the end... Those guys obviously hate themselves.  What bad guys specifically engineer weaponry that hurts their own tech? 

Thanks for the support!  Adios chums!

What I propose is simple!  Maybe people might like the idea if I put it out there.  So here goes!

-deep breath-

I want a chain weapon.  There I said it!  I want a long chain weapon that I can swing around and do heinous things with! 

Now I realize the problems with this already but like most of my posts, I do go into some detail about what I want, and why I think that what I want, COULD Actually be a good addition to the game.  I sound SUPER selfish right now I know. 

Chain:  A long reach weapon that does slash damage because duh.  It's channeling strike does the standard channeling damage, it can be held like Glaive/Kestrel for added oomph and maybe have a proc. >.>

But here's where things get interesting.

Let's say the DE took this a step further and added -trumpet sound!-  ATTACHMENTS! (Because those attachments for the Dragon Nikana they.. don't do much.  Pretty tho!)

Introducing the 'Kunai WITH Chain!' (Any YuGi Oh Fans out there?  I know I'm not)

Chain with a pointy tip!  A long reach weapon that does slash damage because duh!  It's channeling strike does the standard channeling damage, it can be held like Glaive/Kestrel BUT DOING SO CAUSES YOU TO THROW IT OUT LIKE SCORPION DOING HEINOUS PIERCING DAMAGE TO A SINGLE TARGET AND PULL THEM OFF OF THEIR FEET!

#getoverhere

A weapon that has attachments that can be purchased and crafted to modify it's properties!  HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!

But wait!

There's more!

Introducing Ball in a cu- Ball on a chain!  That's right!  We took a chain and we slapped a ball on the end of it.

Chain with ball!  Long reach blah blah blah, but it changes the property to impact damage because THERE IS A FREAKING BALL AT THE END!  It might even have a higher status chance to proc knock down!  If you hold down the button you can do a whirl wind attack and FLOOR THE ROOM!

One weapon can fit variable roles, with goodies to slap on them, alternative between for enemy types and locations!  DO NOT MAKE IT ELECTRIC.  Make it metal!  Good old fashioned metal!  The combos can alternate between the attachment types with Stances being specific to the attachments!  IT... WOULD... ROCK!   Just like...

Orbital Satellite On Chain!

Chain with a freaking satellite attached to it that shoots freaking lasers! (Okay maybe that's going a bit too far.)

The idea I think has some merit but by all means ladies and gents, toss me feedback, other ideas, support or even your criticisms because y'know... internet.  Also as a side note!  The attachments could be from each faction, with Grineer providing the iron ball (roller?) the Infested providing a spear (or the Tenno).  The Corpus I dunno... they could probably provide some kind of glow stick on the end... Those guys obviously hate themselves.  What bad guys specifically engineer weaponry that hurts their own tech? 

Thanks for the support!  Adios chums!

Kunai with chains ? Like these ? http://www.wellplayed.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Mortal-Kombat-X-Trailer-6.jpg

xD Not a bad idea