Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm Making A Small Giveaway

Mrevasivepants

Greetings everyone,

first of all, i'm pretty sure this thread is in the wrong section so i'm expecting Yaer to giveaway this thread to another section.

So what am i doing here today.

I'm here to make 3 giveaways of 20p to newcomers/newbies/new players, what ever seems less offensive to you.

These giveaways will only be given to players who are mastery rank 2 & 3 and who are not able to purchase ingame platinum just yet.

What the hell? you are giving these for free? are you promoting your channel or something?

No, i've a twitch account and youtube account but i don't post or make any content what so ever, they're only used so i can watch streams/18+ videos.

So why are you giving these in the first place? and why only newcomers?

My main reason is the slot restriction in this game, 2 warframe slots is just too limited for new comers who want to have different kind of warframes for different missions or choice of fun. Of course they've the free 50 plat given, but most of them don't even realize at first how limited it can be and will go ahead and waste it on a syandana or something alike.

My other reason is, it's just who i am, i like to share something that for now i have no need for it, of course perhaps i may need it in the future but i'll feel better if i just share it someone else, even if they're strangers, of course i could always rush stuff, but i have time for everything and patience is one of my strong points.

So... you buy this platinum and just give it away to people?

Not exactly, the platinum i get is from trading with other people, the stuff i sell goes from mods, prime parts, etc.

I know it sounds a bit ironic, i mean why not just give the parts and mods away? well i'd rather much give them plat, as a prime part early on won't have much use for them.

Ok buddy, time's up, what's the catch? what do you want in exchange?

I want nothing, these are completely free and it is to help other players that are in need of it, the only thing that i ask from the community is that PLEASE do not lie to me, do not make another account and level it up and then just do what ever you want with it, or lie about your mastery rank. These are to help newcomers.

So how do i sign up?

Pretty much for now, i'll give 3 people 20 plat, if you happen to find this post just send me a private message on the warframe forums with your IGN and available time for you. These giveaways may happen more oftenly depending on my farming and my activity and how often i can sell/shark stuff to someone.

MAKE SURE you're level 2/3 with a clan that has a trading post, or just make sure you have a clan and that you've the CLAN KEY crafted already.

So that's it for now the first 3 people who message me are the 3 first people who can get it. If you don't, fear not, i should make more in the future, perhaps not as soon as i think i can, but eventually.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

Nice! I did something similar with a new player that I helped. He wanted freebies, but I made sure to let him know that I don't appreciate lazy and greedy behaviors like that, so I told him to work for it.

I said once he reaches Mastery 4, I'll make him go through a "Test" and depending on his performance, I will give a few things. He had to fight against Lephantis with a bit of my help, and after the "test", I have him an Arcane Phoenix Ember helmet, 20p and some Warframe and Rifle mods (Intensify, Flow, Malignant Force).

So yeah, I vouch for what you're doing, and hopefully those new players coming to you will be motivated by your giveaway.

• 2 weeks later...