Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Egg Drop

Munia15

So to start this post i will say im very frustrated. Every day i do the same ritual and try the mission to get the kubrow egg twice before work and twice after work, ive done this almost every day since release.

I get that the drop rate is low but seeing as all my friends have got it on first to third runs of the mission im wondering if there is some kind of glitch. My only grounds for this assumption is that after i beat the mission the first few times on release day the lotus congratulated me for finding an egg, when in reality i didnt. Ordis also gave some speech of me dropping the egg on the ground but either way no egg was found.

I always hunt out the nests and take my time, and i bring along carrier to make sure (or at least help) ensure i dont miss the egg if it does drop.

How many others are still farming consistently with no luck?

So basically, you only run 4 missions per day and you are complaining about Egg drop rates? It is all RNG. I got my first one after ~10 runs and that amount of runs is still needed to find eggs ( at least for me ).

Some people might get eggs on their first run, some might get them never. RNG gods decide if your sacrifices were good enough.

Did like 25-30 missions before I got my first egg... So I can relate to your frustration. I was already about to give up because Ordis kept on mocking me how rare they are but then got an egg in that last mission.

Ever since I've had ridiculous luck dropping them... Don't know if it's related to because I've finished the quest already or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if the first egg has a ridiculous low drop chance compared to any egg afterwards to make you grind some more.

Every roughly 3-5th mission I happen to drop an egg ever since, and mostly during the first mission of a day.

Also had luck dropping one during one of the Helmet alerts a few days ago which was also located on Earth. Didn't even think to look for the dens but I destroyed 2 of them in the same area as the Cicero Toxin Injector we had to defend and voila... egg. Half my squad was like "f*ck this" because they couldn't pick it up as well. So basically we killed the parents and the egg is doomed to rot or being eaten by whatever creatures there are else on Earth. :P

Also if I could I would give you the egg I've currently stored in the back of my ship, because I'm basically done with Kubrows anyways... I basically have had it with the randomness of Imprinting and Breeding... I can't take it anymore.

Edited by MeduSalem

So to start this post i will say im very frustrated. Every day i do the same ritual and try the mission to get the kubrow egg twice before work and twice after work, ive done this almost every day since release.

I get that the drop rate is low but seeing as all my friends have got it on first to third runs of the mission im wondering if there is some kind of glitch. My only grounds for this assumption is that after i beat the mission the first few times on release day the lotus congratulated me for finding an egg, when in reality i didnt. Ordis also gave some speech of me dropping the egg on the ground but either way no egg was found.

I always hunt out the nests and take my time, and i bring along carrier to make sure (or at least help) ensure i dont miss the egg if it does drop.

How many others are still farming consistently with no luck?

Your friends are lying. They just did what we all did... Bought it for 10p.

I get that the drop rate is low but seeing as all my friends have got it on first to third runs of the mission im wondering if there is some kind of glitch. 

I thought everyone knew, RNG makes sure you dont get what you are looking for. I gave up on farming the egg, I bought it I admit but after my egg was hatched and I went to farm kubrow mods surpise, surprise I got 6-7 egg drops over the span of two dozen missions but hardly any mods....

RNG is crazy.

i got 2 really quick, handful of missions, the other two i just bought cause it was getting a bit long.

The last one i didnt actually feel like getting it because i need to get some more info on breeding but i went on a mission anyway and i popped an egg from the very first den.