Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me?

Aelodil

Am I the only one who's rather ticked off at the fact that they removed Jackal for an extended period now to put in an Alert mission that doesn't even have a timer? ( It's probably a special mission but I'm still new here so I don't quite know what it is )

Invasion, my pardon. It doesn't have bad rewards - in fact the rewards are just dandy but I don't want them, Iwant Jackal to farm my Rhino BPs :L

How long do Invasions last?

Edited by Aelodil

Until enough players contribute to either side to end the conflict.

Not quite, infestations - which is what the OP meant, not invasions - actually have a natural decay rate to them. It slips my mind as to what it exactly is, but nevertheless, infestations actually do not require anyone to participate on them for them to decay over time (but of course participation speeds up the process).

An average infestation node, depending on activity level, can last anywhere from 1 or 2 days to as short as 2 or 3 hours. The one on Fossa currently is hovering around 30%, going down about .3% every 30 seconds or so. My guess would be that it will finish approximately 1 to 1.5 hours at the very most from now.

Oh, and here's where to see those values I'm giving you. http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

And if I happen to dig up the decay rate from the old infestation introduction patch notes I'll put it here as well.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Not quite, infestations - which is what the OP meant, not invasions - actually have a natural decay rate to them. It slips my mind as to what it exactly is, but nevertheless, infestations actually do not require anyone to participate on them for them to decay over time (but of course participation speeds up the process).

An average infestation node, depending on activity level, can last anywhere from 1 or 2 days to as short as 2 or 3 hours. The one on Fossa currently is hovering around 30%, going down about .3% every 30 seconds or so. My guess would be that it will finish approximately 1 to 1.5 hours at the very most from now.

Oh, and here's where to see those values I'm giving you. http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

And if I happen to dig up the decay rate from the old infestation introduction patch notes I'll put it here as well.

Thank you very much!