The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

It's an excuse for every issue that is being raised yes and that is out of place. Not everything can be rubbed off with "it's a beta" .. 

But if you are willing to accept that than so be it .. no point in arguing as that is a continuous circle and personally, I'm getting tired of it.

It's only used as a reply when people make threads like "why aren't these placeholders gone" or "why is X in the game" or "why can't X bug be fixed before release". "it's in beta" is a valid reply to threads like that, especially considering most threads along those lines offer nothing in the way of actual feedback.

Anything else is just people using it wrong. 

It's an excuse for every issue that is being raised yes and that is out of place. Not everything can be rubbed off with "it's a beta" .. 

This.  To DE's credit, though, they don't use it as an excuse.  That is more of a fanboy thing.  If there is a problem then DE seems to own up to it and work on fixing it, and I can respect that.

Current Status (August 14th, 8:00AM EDT): the PS4 update is off to Sony for certification!

Guessing it will arrive Monday at the latest (Weekends are holidays for cert guys)

Er Mah Gerd, what will you do first (Talking to PS4 players here)

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1

The last few submissions only seemed to take just a week.

e.g.

13.3 - 7 days

Current Status (June 3rd: 9:19 PM EDT): The 13.3 build has been submitted for Cert, when we get a status update on the testing we will let you know. 

Current Status (June 10th, 12:50 PM EDT): 13.3 is live!

13.7 took longer but there was a holiday. Seemed like it was done on the 2nd (i.e. 1 week) but held due to the 4th of July

Current Status (July 4th, 1:40 PM EDT): U13.7 Coming July 7th!

Current Status (July 2nd, 4:45 PM EDT): Update 13.7 will not be released before the weekend. Watch for an official news announcement before its release date. 

Current Status (June 27th, 12:05 PM EDT): The PS4 Build is still in testing at Sony. It will not be released this weekend. 

Current Status (June 25th, 9:30 AM EDT): The PS4 Build was submitted to Sony late last night! 

Current Status (August 14th, 8:00AM EDT): the PS4 update is off to Sony for certification!

Guessing it will arrive Monday at the latest (Weekends are holidays for cert guys)

Not this Monday, honestly with an update this size and basing this off of previous updates (like update 13), we will not see this for at least another two weeks or longer. And this is if it passes certification the first time, which i really hope it does, we are looking at the end of August to early September.

PC version still has loads of matchmaking issues resulting in the need to alt-f4. The game is still very buggy, I have doubts on it passing cert if its got the same matchmaking that the pc version does. I hope it does though, you guys should have gotten breeding grounds before u14, that event was awesome :) Almost wish I had a ps4 to get to do breeding grounds again (almost but no).

Its going to be too late for me anyway I leave for bootcamp september thanks sony for killing a sailors dream. Was hoping to play u14 but looks like I'll miss the entire section. I'll be back on in u15.9

I remember Boot Camp. It is everything you have heard and more.

Thanks You for your service. Be Proud

There ain't a chance in hell of it arriving Monday.

Monday the 25th...maybe.