The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

As a player with multiple accounts across both platforms, one with 500+ hours, trust me, you want to wait. U14 has some awesome stuff in it, but it really needs refining. The near daily fixes help, but it's a hive of new bugs and issues. We in the PS4 world have it golden by comparison. Threats using Destiny or other games won't positively affect outcomes here.

If you have WF love, you'll play, simple as that. It will be great, but I would prefer it be solid before it comes our way. They've improved things so much over the last 4+ months and this will be no different.

With respect to PW.... Who can say. I hope for the best. Our voices have been heard so now it's out of our hands and we can only vote with our wallets.

/\ this -- that's all I can say-- I played the destiny Beta a good bit- it's going to be fun no doubt, but it will never take the place of warframe for me. Period.

Trust me - you ps4

Players DONT want flat out U14.0- unless u wanna be stuck on a quest til the next ps4 update :)

/\ this -- that's all I can say-- I played the destiny Beta a good bit- it's going to be fun no doubt, but it will never take the place of warframe for me. Period.

Trust me - you ps4

Players DONT want flat out U14.0- unless u wanna be stuck on a quest til the next ps4 update :)

Breeding Grounds would have been nice, still would be btw while we wait ...

MY FRUSTRATION

I have played Warframe since the PS4 launch. I have nothing left to grind for(except the hate,damn RNG) and farming prime gear to trade is becoming boring and not worth the time. I agree not sending Breeding grounds to cert was a huge mistake. It would have energized my play and fueled me till u14 , but............

All I'm saying is PS4 also has veterans, who look forward to events and updates to continue to enjoy the game.

that's when you start getting into conclaves... come join the dark side.

hold on we PC tenno are still testing and searching for bugs and DE is busy fixing them but don't worry it's worth the wait :D

Even though other bugs can still exist on a  PSN build. It's ported code, it will react differently on different systems. Previous cases have shown bugs / glitches on PS4 that did not exist on PC and caused hard locks etc. PC are not testing anything, they are playing the game and if something comes up it may get reported. This means nothing as you are talking about 2 different systems.

Are we getting the breeding grounds and the new UI at the same time ?

Yes. Its coming before Destiny launch. 

that's when you start getting into conclaves... come join the dark side.

Im down!

Hey DE, I want to know,will this update also include the option to turn off the elemental FX on our weapons? I would really appreciate it if it does =)

Never thought of it but would be nice to turn off to increase performance.

I am waiting ever so patiently for U14 but am still dying for the Breeding Ground mods, MIRAGE, Silva & Aegis and my Kubrow. In the mean time I have FORMAED 8 Warframes and ranked 2 of them back up leaving 6 more to go. I also just put the 2nd FORMA on my Amprex and would like to get at least 4 on it but could end up with 6.

Keeping busy until update 14

------- I potato everything-------

I disagree with a lot of people about what's most disappointing about this entire debacle. What's most disappointing is how Steve said in the devstream that us not being given Breeding Grounds and holding it back for U14 was an unacceptable decision. And it was. Denying us content for months is 100% completely unacceptable. The problem arises as to what exactly have they done to make up for it to us? Not a damned thing. PC guys had a couple pips taken out of an aura and they were given 2 legendary cores for each copy of the card they had(plus a ridiculous amount of warning so as to farm up a few). We got denied content for nearly 2 months and... Not a damned thing.

Getting sick and tired of the PS4 being treated as the red headed step child. I put money into this game but no more. Not one more penny until their treatment of PS4 players changes.

*Edit I also like how they won't give us access to "PC Exclusive" stuff and said during the migration that PC exclusives wouldn't transfer yet they got to keep their legendary cores when they migrated...

Even though other bugs can still exist on a  PSN build. It's ported code, it will react differently on different systems. Previous cases have shown bugs / glitches on PS4 that did not exist on PC and caused hard locks etc. PC are not testing anything, they are playing the game and if something comes up it may get reported. This means nothing as you are talking about 2 different systems.

im talking about bugs that affect both -_- and we do quality of life changes to so there's that. you guys just have to be patient and lets DE take their time fixing it up for you guys like they did with us. trust me the wait is worth it

I play a few online games and waiting for updates or even the release of the game is difficult but time goes on and at some point the update you have been waiting for no longer matters because it's over. U14 will get here when it gets here, a month after it gets released it will just have been another update.

I wait impatiently for mean game releases Uncharted 2 & 3, The Last Of Us, Mortal Kombat and Heavy Rain...the thing is all the games have been out now for 2+ years and haven't played them in a very long time...I am sick of dying for the release.

U14 will be awesome but it will not matter when we stop playing the game.

-------I potato everything-------

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

im talking about bugs that affect both -_- and we do quality of life changes to so there's that. you guys just have to be patient and lets DE take their time fixing it up for you guys like they did with us. trust me the wait is worth it

Trust me , it's not. boring as that wait is. This is not just about U14, the whole fact that 13.8 was left out for PS4 is almost the bigger issue, it would have kept a lot of players happy while waiting for U14 ... 

Trust me , it's not. boring as  that wait is. This is not just about U14, the whole fact that 13.8 was left out for PS4 is almost the bigger issue, it would have kept a lot of players happy while waiting for U14 ... 

you got a point their... they should have given it to you guys. 13.8 was the infested event right? that one was fun

you got a point their... they should have given it to you guys. 13.8 was the infested event right? that one was fun

You speak as the Operation Breeding Grounds took place ages ago on PC. I would have loved OBG to have been released before U14 but in the end we will have so much content to do when U14 is released. I am still wondering if OBG will start the day U14 is released. It probably won't be. If it does start as soon as U14 is released I am still getting my Mirage first.

-------I potato everything-------

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt