The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U14 [Megathread]

(PSN)ryanaita44

You speak as the Operation Breeding Grounds took place ages ago on PC. I would have loved OBG to have been released before U14 but in the end we will have so much content to do when U14 is released. I am still wondering if OBG will start the day U14 is released. It probably won't be. If it does start as soon as U14 is released I am still getting my Mirage first.

-------I potato everything-------

well it wasn't to long aggo that i was exploring the first infested tile set but it sure feels like it idk why

OMG DE, this delay is killing me. I purchased the prime access 90 day booster thinking it'd last me till 14.5 or something. Now there's only like 55+ days left and there's still no word on the cert submission. Can't make the most out of my boosters now that I've leveled up most of my weapons and finish building them with Forma.

I would really like to have a refund or at least an extension for this awful delay. I'm like one of your most loyal customers but this right here is just way too unfair, almost like a scam

OMG DE, this delay is killing me. I purchased the prime access 90 day booster thinking it'd last me till 14.5 or something. Now there's only like 55+ days left and there's still no word on the cert submission. Can't make the most out of my boosters now that I've leveled up most of my weapons and finish building them with Forma.

I would really like to have a refund or at least an extension for this awful delay. I'm like one of your most loyal customers but this right here is just way too unfair, almost like a scam

Stop whining, DE can't give you a refund just because your booster doesn't last till update 14. You've already used it to level many weapons up.

im talking about bugs that affect both -_- and we do quality of life changes to so there's that. you guys just have to be patient and lets DE take their time fixing it up for you guys like they did with us. trust me the wait is worth it

Rebecca said they already ironed out the gamebreaking bugs which is why they're focusing on PS4 build now

You may be pleasantly surprised with some PS4 news coming later today regarding this topic.

yay! infos are on the way!!!

source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/284476-a-vault-release-before-u14/?p=3263421#entry3263421

edit: when I read "PS4 news coming later today" I really thought/was hoping she's referring to U14 :(

but at least we've got something to do (till U14 arrives next week (hopefully >>))

Edited by (PS4)sora-kuro

yay! infos are on the way!!!

source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/284476-a-vault-release-before-u14/?p=3263421#entry3263421

edit: when I read "PS4 news coming later today" I really thought/was hoping she's referring to U14 :(

but at least we've got something to do (till U14 arrives next week (hopefully >>))

I hate to take away from the gesture of DE but they are only alerts. There is the ether daggers for us but they are only alerts. Do one and bam, your done for 24 hours. Breeding grounds would have been much better.

I'd like it if they could find a way to provide some mini-events prior to large updates in anticipation of this kind of thing.

I think the game needs a set of canned, insulated events that can be fired off and repeated during lengthy update phases.  Like super-invasions, super-infestations.  Like Derelicts breaking orbit into collision courses with planets.  Like maybe crash sites.  Like the Void opening offensives directly onto planets and installations, and we have to go shut them down, maybe fight a remote Neural Sentry even.

I dunno.

I just know that the game needs some interim content that can be narratively-reusable or recurring for when folks have been waiting and are itchy to get rowdy again.

Honestly I am not sure if I will continue to play warframe come september. Destiny has playstation exclusives, instead of exclusives ps4 players will never have (warframe). DE needs to start treating ps4 players better if they expect to keep current ps4 players. The problems don't just come from a lack of exclusives and updates, but from a failure to adjust to the current circumstances. If its true that the length between updates really can't be shortened, then you need to help ease the wait with events (or something similar in the form of really cool alerts). Either shorten the length between updates and give us some of our own exclusives, or adjust to the current length and make pc exclusives (excluding founders of course) not exclusive.

Can you explain to me how you are being mistreated? How did they fail to adjust to the current circumstances? Do you realize that the events would(probably) have a cert time too?Are you really playing on the PS4 for the exclusives that you might get?

I have a feeling that U14 will be sent out for cert sometime next week, we won't get the update till the 20th at the earliest.

Hopefully they will talk about U14 (PS4) during today's Prime Time.

-------I potato everything-------

DE felt enough guilt during the last Devstream, the UI Stream was taking over by people asking when's PS4 U14. I doubt it'll be mentioned unless the chat spams it

I'm no Dev, but what I can tell you is that there, sadly, is a somewhat more lengthier submission process for updates and such for the PS4, mostly because unlike with the PC and Steam, where DE can release when they like and how they like, they have to go through a certain vetting or application process (as well as make sure all the code is stable for the console architecture.) with Sony.

In other words, there's a slightly different (and difficult) middle man.

Feel free to correct me on my use of words.

Damn that evil Sony for expecting a polished product that *works*.  I'm baffled that PC players find DE's update practices to be acceptable, because I sure wouldn't.

A) Man look at this new shiny Quanta!

B) I can't log in

A) But look at this new shiny Quanta!!!

B) Its nice but I can't unlock planets any more

A) Quanta SO SHINY!!!!  I'm in heaven!!!!

B) Too busy getting raped in DS conflicts to care

We should all be asking DE to slow down the PC nonsense rather than speed up the PS4 side.  Make it good, make it stable, release it only when its ready.

I fail to see your point.

You're saying that DE needs to slow down their content releases to fix bugs, except the people who create content and the people who fix bugs are different people. Not to mention we get bugfix releases all the time, like yesterday for example.

I fail to see your point.