Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp Naruto Is Ending With A Movie....link In Post

Deidaku

But but I found this, iam confused now O.o:

The rumor is that Kishimoto, at last year's Jump Festa, said that Naruto will end in 2014, but Sayan Island explains what Kishi actually said at Jump Festa.

Naruto author Masashi Kishimoto was on hand as part of a Naruto panel. There have been rumors and Internet chatter that Kishimoto-sensei mentioned Naruto ending in 2014, but we at Saiyan Island will put an end to that and say it’s false! We’ve been researching the issue and from what we’ve found is Kishimoto-sensei mentioned that he may not be at Jump Festa next year. Reports have him passively mentioning this upon his entrance and then also jokingly as a response to Shippuden voice actors teasing him about doing some voice acting at next year’s panel. Somehow that’s been twisted into Naruto ending in 2014.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/1vn9fw/naruto_manga_will_most_likely_not_end_in_2014/

But but I found this, iam confused now O.o:

The rumor is that Kishimoto, at last year's Jump Festa, said that Naruto will end in 2014, but Sayan Island explains what Kishi actually said at Jump Festa.

Naruto author Masashi Kishimoto was on hand as part of a Naruto panel. There have been rumors and Internet chatter that Kishimoto-sensei mentioned Naruto ending in 2014, but we at Saiyan Island will put an end to that and say it’s false! We’ve been researching the issue and from what we’ve found is Kishimoto-sensei mentioned that he may not be at Jump Festa next year. Reports have him passively mentioning this upon his entrance and then also jokingly as a response to Shippuden voice actors teasing him about doing some voice acting at next year’s panel. Somehow that’s been twisted into Naruto ending in 2014.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/1vn9fw/naruto_manga_will_most_likely_not_end_in_2014/

Damnit.

Don't care for bleach or naruto. Two of the most overrated animes. EVER.

And still they are among the most liked once (Bleach, Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Shingeki no Kyojin, Think I forgot one or 2)

And if you don't care for them why are you here -_-

And still they are among the most liked once (Bleach, Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Shingeki no Kyojin, Think I forgot one or 2)

And if you don't care for them why are you here -_-

Because I have every right to be here and express my opinion about the topic?

I dislike naruto because it gives ninjas a real bad look.

Like who the hell wears orange when they are a ninja?

Dragonball is not my cup of tea. 

One piece is meh.

Fairy tail is ugh.

AoT was great.

One piece is meh.

Fairy tail is ugh.

AoT was great.

Shingeki

FMAB

Gurren lagann are da best

Well one thing I can agree on is that the anime of Naruto and Bleach pretty mush sucks as its filled with fillers or flashbacks (hate them so) but I like the manga of them, so do I with Fairy Tails manga (not seen it yet), Gurren Laggan = awesome, One Piece not good intill chapter 350, Dragon ball i have never seen or read and AoT I have only read so far ^^ it was good in the beginning but now iam just confused

Oh ye guy when I am already on it have anyone here read The Breaker and The Breaker: New Waves ?

One piece is meh.

Fairy tail is ugh.

AoT was great.

Well not everyone is Orange and plus there is a reason why hes called the number one most surprising ninja, as hes not the ninja you have in your mind when you hear the word