Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Finally Got It!

PeanutMonster

Try not to be too butt-hurt when people call you out on things.. you shared a screenshot of a random act - you didn't share a technique or improve the community's understanding of how to farm the mod - did you even say what mods you used to transmute?

And just telling someone to leave cos your nose is a bit out of joint is well - pretty laughable.

Also as a sidenote - you know other mods/resources drop when you're farming right? And that you can play with other people for a co-op game right? So all those missions - knowing what warframe is - turns you off? That's not my problem - I'm fully aware of what endeavours need to be undertaken but I take enjoyment in the satisfaction it was more on my terms and I enjoyed the teamplay

I play Void missions with my friends to farm credits and have fun. You have obviously never had fun in your life.

I think you're just butthurt someone has it and you still don't. This is fan-zone, not players helping players, tons of people do these threads. When they finally claim Vauban, Hydroid, a mod etc.

Welcome to the fan-zone thread where we share our achievements.

Yes, i don't have it, you're so completely aware of everything in my inventory - I knew this would descend into muppetry sooner or later....

Transmuting isn't an achievement it's happenstance fuelled by credits

Yes, i don't have it, you're so completely aware of everything in my inventory - I knew this would descend into muppetry sooner or later....

Transmuting isn't an achievement it's happenstance fuelled by credits

If you think so, why don't you go make a suggestion to remove transmutation? Flaming my thread won't help anything.

You were bragging about you being an expert telling me that I don't play the game blah blah....

Please please please quote when i said I was the expert? I'd love to see that post...

All you're doing is changing the goalposts of the original argument, so now we're going round in circles - so i'll reiterate....

"Transmuting is a substitute for in game satisfaction"

Clearly you two have ZERO conversation skills that it results in name calling and utter nonsense, so yeah I'll leave you "big boys" to play now, just lemme know when you need changing and I'll send for the nanny...

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

Please please please quote when i said I was the expert? I'd love to see that post...

All you're doing is changing the goalposts of the original argument, so now we're going round in circles - so i'll reiterate....

"Transmuting is a substitute for in game satisfaction"

Clearly you two have ZERO conversation skills that it results in name calling and utter nonsense, so yeah I'll leave you "big boys" to play now, just lemme know when you need changing and I'll send for the nanny...

Talking nonsense has proven to be the best way of getting rid of people I don't like.

Goats > Sheep. RNG gods seem to like goats more.

Well that explains why it never seems satisfied whenever I used an orphan. Didn't use the whole thing though.

For a new person on the forums you sure like to act like bad apple

I think he was just looking to stir up something

The conduct in this thread has been less than exemplary, but congratulations anyway, OP. I personally know how infuriating the reliance on RNG tends to be (having spent the equivalent of maybe 12 or so ingame hours running survival missions for rare mods), so either way - transmutation or farming, both utilizing legal ingame mechanics - it's still a legitimate achievement and you deserve the pride and joy you feel :)

Just... everyone try to realize that both transmutation and farming are legitimate stategies for obtaining a rare mod and based on RNG unlike trading. If you want to place your own stigma on one or the other, the least we can ask for is that you respect the other route too. Both require effort and recognizing that others place their efforts differently would have made this a much cleaner and friendlier thread.

I've also tried using cows as sacrifices. Hasn't worked yet but maybe they're on the fence about me buying them in bulk for the sacrifices.

Edited by Vastaren

The conduct in this thread has been less than exemplary, but congratulations anyway, OP. I personally know how infuriating the reliance on RNG tends to be (having spent the equivalent of maybe 12 or so ingame hours running survival missions for rare mods), so either way - transmutation or farming, both utilizing legal ingame mechanics - it's still a legitimate achievement and you deserve the pride and joy you feel :)

Just... everyone try to realize that both transmutation and farming are legitimate stategies for obtaining a rare mod and based on RNG unlike trading. If you want to place your own stigma on one or the other, the least we can ask for is that you respect the other route too. Both require effort and recognizing that others place their efforts differently would have made this a much cleaner and friendlier thread.

I've also tried using cows as sacrifices. Hasn't worked yet but maybe they're on the fence about me buying them in bulk for the sacrifices.

+1 Tenno

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for necro-threading but...

Today I thought about this post again and thought I'd go out and do a few runs with a decent team - 2nd run dropped just around 32mins mark... on Ophelia Uranus - now i realise the name I'm slightly chuckling...

diCrAnY.jpg

To transmuting "pffff".....

EDIT: Which mods i used to transm..... sorry edit for location, and time of drop for others info ;)

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C