The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Jackiethejackal [Updated With Hellfire Page 7!]

JackieTheJackal

I think Volt is a nice guy even if he seems overconfident (Volt :" Show me yah moves!") but he thinks of his team-mates above all else...

Volt;"Just saiyan."

I know that people will pick Valkyr over the other ones so I will just have to wait for that Zanuka fight right Volt?

Volt:"Yeah..."

Edited by Oxin

Oh God my feels ;A;

Great art + great story = AMAZING. I look forward to more, you have yourself another fan!

Also. Dem doodles. You gotta love those faces.

...is Darvo hitting on Mag? -heavy breathing- OUO

On a different note, I'm surprised Snake hasn't found this thread yet.

shhh if Snake ever finds out he may die of a heart attack from this great comic.

Hmmm. I can't tell if someone just voted for the Valkyr comic 15 times or if 15 different people actually voted for the comic. Regardless, looks like more Valkyr's coming.

You could vote multiple times!?! Why wasn't I informed? I would have voted for more Valkyr 30 times. lol

Edited by Rakshal

Huh. Not bad. It isn't personally how I'd envision Valkyr being (I personally see her as the more quiet, twitchy and psychotic one, until she loses it where she becomes a violent, enraged ball of fury), but I still like it.

Don't worry, next comic's gonna show Valkyr when she's not angry and beating on her teammates :)

IT'S HERE. The first page of my new comic. Now you can expect daily updates again. I changed the comic title to Feral because I felt it fit the overall story I'm going to tell. Expect more Valkyr time!

Great start, can't wait to see more! :D