Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Don't The Grineer, Corpus, Infested Attack Our Dark Sector?

Runtowin

Hasn't DE said that this might become an option further down the road? I remember something like that... but this could also have been related to the old Dark Sector conflicts before PvP changed everything.

Edited by MeduSalem

Dark sectors are crawling with infested. Maybe the Grineer or Corpus can attack.

Although I don't know what the corpus will gain from the DS to make profit.

And Grineer's have a superiority complex. Don't think they want anything to do with the infected

Doesn't most dark sector currently act as our training ground or resource, credit farm? Holding it will slow down Tenno's strength.

They could just build a solar rail, and win the conflict. Then charge high tax rate to profit.

Winning is not hard, I think. Because the Corpus or the Grineer could put potato as battle pay.

Remember, they never cheat us on battle pay, so no trolling.

Neither Grineer nor Corpus seem to really pay attention to the Tenno.

There was a thread about this lately... The Corpus and the Grineer don't seem to consider the Tenno a serious threat to their ambitions.

Instead they are busy ripping each other apart.

So I guess that's why they don't care about our rails.

Neither Grineer nor Corpus seem to really pay attention to the Tenno.

There was a thread about this lately... The Corpus and the Grineer don't seem to consider the Tenno a serious threat to their ambitions.

Instead they are busy ripping each other apart.

So I guess that's why they don't care about our rails.

The irony. I love how the official faction description still says:

"Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other."

https://warframe.com/game/factions/tenno

Utter bullcrap considering the whining people of losing Sechura or whenever there's a new alliance acting all big and bad and whatnot. xD

Hopefully it's not as big as a let down as quest and DS which were both also supposed to be 'endgame'

Dark Sektors are to some extend endgame... for people who are into the alliance wars and tenno politics... It's been intended as an endgame for people who like PvP... but you are right... the PvE players still don't have any endgame beyond Forum endgame. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Quite simple , infested does not attack node , because they are already on those node , when the node is not in fight , who's theire?...

Also , what theire profit ? they have to deal with Tenno , then infested...er not a good deal you see , and if they are succesfull they will be the news target for Tenno...

Dark Sektors are to some extend endgame... for people who are into the alliance wars and tenno politics... It's been intended as an endgame for people who like PvP... but you are right... the PvE players still don't have any endgame beyond Forum endgame. xD

Tbh you have a valid point, Dark sector PvP could have been endgame f more people enjoyed it., but in this stage of design, it is, in essence, very sad to watch. For some reason I only observed dark sectors as PvE endgame, although it really doesn't have much benefits compared to anything else

Tbh you have a valid point, Dark sector PvP could have been endgame f more people enjoyed it., but in this stage of design, it is, in essence, very sad to watch. For some reason I only observed dark sectors as PvE endgame, although it really doesn't have much benefits compared to anything else

Ever since the taxes are going up skyhigh there's little to no sense of going there. I'm on Team Greed so at some point they just drive me away with their insane tax and since I'm not into PvP I don't support anybody during the conflicts. Also the little XP/Dropchance bonuses... meh. Better off playing regular missions somewhere else and not share my hard work when I can't get it back during the conflicts.

Edited by MeduSalem