Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Whoever Want The Overpriced Titanfall For Low Cost.

BloodKitten

there is a browser addon for firefox and chrome called "hola", it let you change your ip browser side only, if in origin store you change into mexico location, titanfall digital deluxe go for 31.79$ while base game go for 20$ (more expensive even with discount in US/europe).

you can find the addon here http://hola.org/ , my Eset Nod32 anti virus did not gave any alarms so it should be safe, hope it helps anyone.

Titanfall was overpriced? I thought it was the norm. 

lets see, multiplayer online only game with no solo or private game option, wich without discount its digital delux version cost 80$ in the us, while in mexico IP adress it only cost 53$ without discount, what would you do?

lets see, multiplayer online only game with no solo or private game option, wich without discount its digital delux version cost 80$ in the us, while in mexico IP adress it only cost 53$ without discount, what would you do?

Not buy the deluxe edition. And lets be serious no one buys modern shooters for the single player. 

I also find it a good habit not to break terms of service. 

Not buy the deluxe edition. And lets be serious no one buys modern shooters for the single player. 

I also find it a good habit not to break terms of service. 

story mode (or should i say pvp with cutscenes) 2 hours, even cod have longer single player,, no offlne challange mode, heavly rely on random players and servers to be up in order to even play, if your internet is out, you have a useless 50GB taken in your hard drive, so while you consider vpn to get a lower price on it against the terms of service, to me, it seem like a more realistic price for a game without a single player or offline playability.

and your still paying so you can rest easy.

and other then titanfall, you can buy uncensored games or game the are blocked in your region for no real reason.