Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Speed Up My Fps?

TGC_Ender

I've lowered all display settings to as low as they can go.And I make sure no other programs are open in the background. And have Warframe set to highest priority in the Task Manager. In the Launcher I also have 64-Bit turned off and Multi-Thread Rendering (Hope I spelled that right). And I only get 15 FPS, I'm thinking I just have to get a new graphics card.

I've lowered all display settings to as low as they can go.And I make sure no other programs are open in the background. And have Warframe set to highest priority in the Task Manager. In the Launcher I also have 64-Bit turned off and Multi-Thread Rendering (Hope I spelled that right). And I only get 15 FPS, I'm thinking I just have to get a new graphics card.

Tell us your hardware specs.

Play windowed, drop resolution to 800x600, drop all settings in display to lowest and disable everything. You are welcome.

If that were so, that's make the game totally unbearable and unplayable. I would suggest either updating drivers or getting a new graphics card.

Don't overclock.  Your system isn't meant to handle the extra heat.

Also, borderless fullscreen is the most intense rendering method available in DirectX so that is a bad idea.

You probably need to consider an overall computer upgrade if you intend to play any recent games at a decent framerate.  Those specs are from about 2009 at the latest; probably earlier.

Edited by Lord_of_Lords

Play windowed, drop resolution to 800x600, drop all settings in display to lowest and disable everything. You are welcome.

Thanks so much now that i've done that except for the windowed, because for some reason my FPS goes down, I'm running at 30 to 35 FPS with no FPS drops and the game still looks amazing.