The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Theme Do You Want To See In A Future Warframe

warpath514

Why would you make the assumption that we'd want the dragon/typhus frame? The typhus doesn't look in the slightest tenno. 

Either  light or Ghost/wraith/spectre (i've been playing too much soul reaver lately) 

Mirage is the Light based Warframe. 

Also, because we do want both Dragon and Typhus, since they are the most liked user generated frames.

Cloth Frame!

Fights with a reactive nano-polymer ribbon!

Sweep your foes off their feet; deflect and redirect incoming attacks! Slap 'em around, or harden your ribbon and impale them the old-fashioned way!

Basically Uzume-frame. Let's face it; disco opened the floodgates.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100323162748/sekirei/images/6/6e/Uzumeveil.jpg

That's way too Geisha in my opinion. The body design is somewhat cool (if a bit too thin to represent armor) but the head is just way too human to get a pass.

DAT TYPHUS THO!!!

Nekros, Oberon bodies are even more skinny then hers, and Mirages helmets all look human with masks, as well as Hydroid, And its a concept and not a final product from DE.

Removal of Beta tag and therefor removal of beta excuse in regards to altering quality of items people purchased with cash. I would comment, in more detail, on economics and money and how hard it is to earn for most, but that would just get the defenders of all bothered.

Nekros, Oberon bodies are even more skinny then hers, and Mirages helmets all look human with masks, as well as Hydroid, And its a concept and not a final product from DE.

No need to go defending yourself, it was just a little criticism. If you can't handle that, don't talk to me.

Mirage helmets don't look human at all, nor does Hydroid. Human-esque-ish would be a better term if it were real. 

Oberon is about as skinny as Excalibur, not sure where you got that from.

Your Warframe looks about as skinny as Nekros to begin with. And when I said "too thin" I was referring to the cloth parts. Make it look like segmented armor sort of like Zephyr and you could get a pass from me (which I'm sure means nothing to you)

Edited by Kestral9999

Mirage is the Light based Warframe. 

Also, because we do want both Dragon and Typhus, since they are the most liked user generated frames.

They#re alsp polarising concepts and the reason why the typhus is the most liked user generated frame is not because of them beting great but rather a variety of other factors: Namely that the thread has been bumped over and over again by the circlejerk of the creators and a few others. The thing's been up since February.  Secondly a lot of users UP something merely because a lot of effort has been put into it, or when they like something of the frame but not othe rparts. 

The typhus simply doesn't fit. I can Imagine a lot of people 1-Uping it because "Coar what cool art" But in reality they thought little about how that art could fit in with the tenno; It doesn't. It's like Giger transplanted into The Simpsons.  

They#re alsp polarising concepts and the reason why the typhus is the most liked user generated frame is not because of them beting great but rather a variety of other factors: Namely that the thread has been bumped over and over again by the circlejerk of the creators and a few others. The thing's been up since February.  Secondly a lot of users UP something merely because a lot of effort has been put into it, or when they like something of the frame but not othe rparts. 

The typhus simply doesn't fit. I can Imagine a lot of people 1-Uping it because "Coar what cool art" But in reality they thought little about how that art could fit in with the tenno; It doesn't. It's like Giger transplanted into The Simpsons.  

Couldn't agree more.

Not so much a Warframe, but I'll tell you, I want to see a heavy weapons expert Sentinel, rocket launcher or grenade launching sentinel would be awesome, maybe even in combination when equipped it helps generate launcher ammo considering the recent changes it would be a lovable companion.

Or Even expanding on that a little bit, if not ammo, maybe it grants the owner a specialized shield making them more impervious to blast damage, this could again work in tandem with the launchers.

Edited by Phantasm98532

considering Nova and Saryn were user generated and only look a little bit like their original concept art... I feel like this is a bit overdramatic. Clearly people like the concept. IF Typhus and Dragon were added to the game, they would likely look quite different but have the same themes in the end.

Not so much a Warframe, but I'll tell you, I want to see a heavy weapons expert Sentinel, rocket launcher or grenade launching sentinel would be awesome, maybe even in combination when equipped it helps generate launcher ammo considering the recent changes it would be a lovable companion.

and would also mitigate the changes to the ammo system, therefor would likely never exist.

and would also mitigate the changes to the ammo system, therefor would likely never exist.

Really? Like that is so hard to do now anyway, with Ammo Restores, mutation mods, Personal Aura's, Team mates, Nekros...........

Having a companion that you have to at least put resources into building, and requiring you to equip over another companion like a tanking kubrow or auto ammo looting carrier ..........evens the balance I would say. 

Really? Like that is so hard to do now anyway, with Ammo Restores, mutation mods, Personal Aura's, Team mates, Nekros...........

Having a companion that you have to at least put resources into building, and requiring you to equip over another companion like a tanking kubrow or auto ammo looting carrier ..........evens the balance I would say. 

Exactly my point, thanks for making it for me.

So because something CAN be done, it should be made easier?

There are already a multiple ways to subvert the recent ammo changes, adding more isn't necessary. Most of the ones you listed already require sacrificing something (aside from Nekros but even then you are still choosing him over a tankier frame) A sentinel that constantly regenerates your ammo wouldn't really require any sacrifice considering EVERYONE who loves explosives would gladly choose that option instead of other pets. And while this would make them happy, it would pretty much bring back the days of old when everyone was perched on pedestals with full damage modded pentas in defense. I haven't missed that at all.

Why people can't just accept the ammo caps as they are is beyond me.

Edited by Kestral9999