Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

Zephyr, Frost and Loki Prime starts to laugh a lot. Loki Prime sounding like Spy from TF2. Volt barely holding inside of him the laugh then picks up Smidgeon and turns the settings what they used to be.

Volt: "There we go. I hope you have learned what to say now"

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr and @Revel72

*Giggles* at least you know how it feels for us when get a hiccup and on to the question: Me, Arthas and Fang has choosen the same syndicate: The Perrin sequence, for simplicity and to avoid "conflicts"

That is the reason why we choose Drako here as our "first" syndicate member

And for that I'm grateful. We in the Perrin sequence want to solve "conflicts" without violence, which the Steel Meridians do and they also "dislike" the corpus kind. We tried to come up with an agreement, however it didn't go as well and they made us their enemies. Not the biggest loss since we got New Loka as our allies and that we are glad for

@Revel72

We in the Perrin Sequence think that tampering with powers that aren't meant to be altered is a dangerous thing to do and it should stay as it is. We aren't as much of a disagreement the Arbiters Of Hexis as we are towards Steel Meridians, however; we try to warn them and they didn't listen. It will their own fault when they get overwhelmed with a far greater power than their own

Loki Prime: "Well... That is well thought explain"

Frost: "It can be that was one of the reasons that Orokin fell back on the old war"

Zephyr: "Possibly but it is still mystery and it should stay as it is"

Loki Prime: "I know what you mean by saying that Zephyr"

@Revel72

Look at Alad V for an example; he tempered with warframe components and nearly got killed by tennos. Next he wanted to "control" the infestation and he is almost an infested himself

He look even worse than General sargas ruk. Vay hek still takes the cake as the ugliest one and his ridiculous huge chicken battle bottom

@(PS4)gamegod-2002

I don't know. I suppose I got defensive and thought that you had that reason. Sorry for getting a bit paranoid on my side

Are you ok? I mean, how do you "love" Stalker? The way he hunts you down and make you scream in terror?

@Revel72

I have heard worse than that. You really don't want to know

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)gamegod-2002

Sorry, I'm not interested in a relationship as of now. Don't worry, I'm sure you can find someone else to fall in love with

If Nekros was here, I'm sure he would puke in the nearest bucket. Since he doesn't like the feeling of "love" *chuckles*

Loki Prime: "Hmm... That gives me a good idea to how to prank him Arthas. Thank you for idea" *departs to Nekros's room*

Frost: "I have a bad feeling about this"

Zephyr: "I hope it doesn't involve us on this"

Volt: "Now when that robot chicken is not anymore having hiccups. I think I should make him have hiccups again"

@Revel72

You shouldn't prank Nekros(Or Fang if you want to call him by his name), you will be hunted down and probably be "beaten" in his own twisted way. On thing he could do is slice you up with his reaper prime and make you hit yourself with one of your away cut arm, as an example

Would he do that, just to get revenge to on the one who pranked him? Sounds sick even for me

Indeed he would. It ain't a pretty thing. However, he wouldn't kill the victim, just torture him or her (mostly him, but I can imagen that he could do horrible things to a female tenno, not in a "dirty" way, but in a painful way)

Loki Prime comes back.

"Don't worry it will be disgusting in both in his way disgusting and on our opinion disgusting but for him rewarding"

Zephyr: "Dear lord I maybe able to guess what you did"

Frost: "I have a really bad feeling about this"