Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Looks like we got the whole "crew" here. So what brings you here? Got a question in mind?

If it's about who is easily scared, then It is probably our friend Loki

How......Should not ask that when I think about it. I might just get more confusing for me

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*he got scared and by accident: used a weaken smite on Bonnie* Don't do that! You are lucky you didn't receive my full strength Smite

*she almost laughed, but she managed to hold it back*  Looks like Oberon can be scared

"It" surprised me! Not cool, not cool

At least your smite didn't affect anyone else

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I feel like we are the one asking them, not the reverse

Just Chillax Oberon, it doesn't hurt to "break" the cycle once in a while, right Excalibur?

You are right, we can't answer all the time, even though that is the point of this show. Bring me your best pizza, because I haven't eaten for a week

Wait a minute...A whole week? What have done during that time? eating the minimal recommendation meals per day? I will take a veggie pizza

I will take an extra thick regular pizza, with stuffed crust

You are correct! I haven't eat properly for a whole week and I did only eat the required food intake per day 

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

We found him being cornered by Feral Kubrows and he looked unarmed. So I and Nekros saved him and we became friends after that. It's strange how something "simple" as helping someone can make him or her your friend. But I suppose that it's how the nature goes. We helped him and he payed us with his friendship *he then started to eat the pizza*

If it wasn't for Excalibur, I would probably be shredded by the Feral Kubrows. I didn't know that I was in their territory

*Valkyr was eating the pizza and she was focused on eating the pizza

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I may sound a bit paranoid, but I hope you didn't put something funny in our pizzas

Relax, I'm sure that these nice robot animals wouldn't do that to us

*Valkyr said with her mouth filled with pizza* Why is this so good? *nom nom nom nom nom*

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*oberon gave them a serious look to them* I swear to lotus, if you have drugged us: I won't forgive you

*Excalibur just noticed the Fox looking robot peeking through the door* Hey, why are you hiding? There is no need to hide, we won't hurt you. Well....Oberon might do it, but not me or Valkyr

*she stopped to eat the pizza and looked down on her pizza: it was almost gone, only about 1/4 piece of the pizza left* Wow....talk about a pizza. Wonder if I should finish it or be done with it? Must let my stomach "take a break" from all the pizza I'm giving it. Give me a moment to think about it

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I hope is not the poisonous one *he was almost done with his pizza*

*was done with the pizza* Just what I needed, a proper meal. After my food coma is over, I will burn these extra calories. Want to be in shape. Would be bad if I came to a mission as a fatass Excalibur *chuckles*

*she decided to eat the last piece and she took the whole piece, eating it slowly. Until it was gone*

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*Oberon was done with his pizza and just for safety: he used his energy to scan for any virus on him, Excalibur and Valkyr. Everyone was fine* Consider yourself lucky, chicken *then closed his eyes and rested*

um.....Hello? Why are you staring at me? Is this normal?

Don't know, maybe he or she is fascinated by your look or being a bit glitched

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Good to know. Because I think he is a little bit broken, no offence

You don't say.....I think that "Foxy" need to see an engineer like Vauban, to fix that problem

Well....I will go and do that workout in our gymnastic room, if you are wondering where I am *he then left the studio scene and started to walk to the room*

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I can see that *she backs off from Foxy a little bit* Lucky for me I'm used to seeing blood and intestines

That's gross...what do you do with your "targets"?

I "defeat" them in some creative ways. Once I used the livers from a corpus crewmember to choke another one with said livers

*Almost barfed* Let's not talk about intestines. It makes me feel sick

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Ok....now it's starting to get odd. Now if you don't with whatever you are doing; I might knock some sense into you or worse, depending on what you will do

Right....it is ketchup, isn't it? *he said sarcastically with a nervous laughter* 

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Sweet lotus! *he used his energy to grab Foxy and did a non-damaging Reckoning, making Foxy temporarily disabled* I swear to lotus, if he does that again: I will do harm to that lunatic

Wow....didn't expect you to be that quick

After being practicing in the forest on Earth for a while, you get used to use your abilities

((I will do one last post, before I go to bed))

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Sometimes yes. Usually outside of the missions and something simple to wear. Like this purple hoodie for instant *puts on the purple hoodie* Comfy hoodie....could wear this all day long

I think I need to calm down, almost got a heart attack from that crazy fox robot's scream *he then pour himself a warm cup of chocolate and slowly drank it, so he didn't burn his tongue*

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Normally no, but since your "friend" here scared me, I'm on my defensive. Even though if you have offered us pizza, I still don't trust you and your robotic animal friends

Relax Oberon, it was only a harmless prank

*Excalibur returned from his workout* Hey, did I miss anything while I was gone?

Nothing much, Oberon got scared again and disabled one of the robot animal, the fox one

Now I know. Thanks Valkyr or should I say "Erida"

Your welcome, "Arthas"

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

He can't stay forever here. Because I'm sure he got things to do. Maybe we should invite someone else to "fill" the void of Nekros not being  here

Do you have anyone in mind?

I got a couple ones on my mind, just thinking on who I should invite as our guest star

@Revel72

I have and It's (sorry for my langued) hell of a time. Feel like Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris when I do that

If I have to do that because of an other module, then I would choose Radial javelin. Even thoug it's my ultimate ability. It might be worth to remove it for more survivability

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

We are doing just fine. Nothing special that happened today. The only thing I can think about that I have done, that is interesting: is that I started the crafting process of the corpus weapon Quanta

Isn't that the weapon that was previously a mining equipment, but now being used in the military?

Indeed it is. How did you know?

I read about the weapon's description in my codex

Oh....how silly of me. Forget that we all got a codex of our own

*giggles* You are indeed silly, Excalibur

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Then hopefully I don't meet any guy with a foot fetish *chuckles nervously*

Don't worry Valkyr; If I see someone who might be into your feets or toes. I will then make him or her stop staring at them with "some rather drastic method"

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Thanks. I'm not the one who usually don't care about how I look. Since I'm used to be drenched in blood or other disgusting things on the battlefield

I guess you could say that to yourself. But remember that you are still a female and I'm sure there is a part of you, who cares about your look. Even if that "part" is a small fraction of yourself

Point taken