The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Xini Music Doesn't Seem To Fit The Game

izzatuw

It's also pretty repetitive, it's the same sound all over again. It did fit the Hive event well because the enemies were high level after doing the missions for some time, but the enemies are so easy and low level in Eris.

Edited by PeanutMonster

You mean the new infested music?

I love it. Reminds me a lot of dead space.

Think it fits the infested theme well.

Ik someone would bring it up but the DS was meant to be a horror game, problem right now Infested still don't feel scary enough and with everyone just being able to shoot around.

Ik someone would bring it up but the DS was meant to be a horror game, problem right now Infested still don't feel scary enough and with everyone just being able to shoot around.

This. Infested are too easy to be scary. The music would fit Orokin Derelicts much better because of the dark enviroment, especially when fighting Lephantis.

This. Infested are too easy to be scary. The music would fit Orokin Derelicts much better because of the dark enviroment, especially when fighting Lephantis.

I'm pretty sure i've heard the music while in a derelict before, so it's already there?

It's also pretty repetitive, it's the same sound all over again. It did fit the Hive event well because the enemies were high level after doing the missions for some time, but the enemies are so easy and low level in Eris.

Sadly, no randoms like to stay past wave 15, let alone 5 or 10 and let the game get interesting. it's just in and out.

IT's not that they're easy, it's the fact that there's simply no horror aspect in the game.

I loved the music, it gave me a freekin scare when the infested swarmed me during a hive mission and that music, good d@mn that music made my experienced worst. Hahahaha!!! 

Loved it even though it made me sweat a lot. Props for DE

The horror aspect is the fear of being grappled and then zapped dry in were there is nothing left to do but run to your impending doom.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

It's at its best when coupled with the trapped Corpus crewmen and parts-of-crewmen decorating still-moving chairs and machinery. That gave me trouble sleeping.

Otherwise, yeah, it's kinda corny. It wouldn't fit in a normal Corpus ship, for example.

• 2 weeks later...