Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Business

AtenAngel

Hello all ninjas out there.This topic is a suggestion for ammo in game.Simple and small for making ammo more rare,for example when you finish a mission and you have 150 rifle ammo left the in a rifle (obviously) the next mission you join with this rifle or any other rifle you wont have max ammo but the same quantity as before (150 as the example).That will make you hunt ammo from lockers,storages in game or you can buy them from the market with credits.Just a suggestion,the whole ammo idea need rework but i just saying.What do you think my ninjas?

EDIT:Sorry if this has been suggested before and for my english.Thank you for your time.

This would kill Soma users... and Sniper Ammo is quite rare, I dunno actually, more negatives than positives according to me.

Yup you can consider this a bit of hardcore but it will make you use you guns more wisely and not just spam it.Also it will make you use your melee more often.You option is respectful feel free to say anything your soul desires.

They gave us ammo mutators because ammo is in short supply already

/No

/No as well. AND we have Ammo Restores anyway. WHY ON EARTH (or any of the other systems) WOULD I LEAVE MY SHIP WITHOUT MAX AMMO???

At the ABSOLUTELY, WORSE CASE SCENARIO, I'd burn off an Ammo Restore BEFORE leaving the ship, which everyone would do, resulting in a ZERO net effect on gameplay.

Oh, but you say, "that would not be allowed", well in that case, before everyone leaves missions, they would make sure they are ammo full. USING AN AMMO RESTORE.

Extremely stupid idea.

Edited by DSpite